NEWS

bnc's basement

• 130 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #120 on: <10-18-18/2310:27> »
"What are you sorry about?" she asks surprised, while making bnc's face appear flawless again.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #121 on: <10-19-18/0301:11> »
"making a fuss. Losing my composure. Again. You're bad influence," she says, but with a smile.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #122 on: <10-19-18/0351:32> »
"Well, I plan to influence you a lot more tonight... So be careful" she answered grinning back at bnc.  Anna was bit perplexed as to how bnc would blend with her boyfriend Mark and his pack, but perhaps she'd even have more communication with them than Anna herself, whose German was limited to small-talk. Once done, she cast the improve charisma for bnc, using the ring, which she placed on a thin necklace on herself.

"Sadly, I need to be in contact with the focus for it to work, so I am not giving you the ring. Not that it is your style anyhow."

OOC: She'll just buy her 4 hits for the improve charisma spell to take maximal effect, and then augment herself as usual.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #123 on: <10-21-18/0915:09> »
"Jeez, let's see in what way, then."
She smirks, closes her eyes and enjoys that subtle tingling sensation of the mana working in and through her. Magic was like drugs: You can describe them scientifically, you can understand them and what they do ... but once you're experiencing them, it's a different thing entirely.
And they are both addictive.

"bnc glances in the mirror, savioring for a moment what she sees. She's still her but ... she feels oh so different. Like another person, only herself. Without flaws. Without all those insecurities. She then turns to Anna and gasps.
"Wow", she says. "You truly are the vampire queen. Take care to be selective, or otherwise you'll have to go through a gangbang tonight. Everyone with a dick is going to want to have you tonight."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #124 on: <10-21-18/0955:19> »
Anna looks at bnc and says, "I'll take it as a compliment, but would you say that my charm is limited to dicks...?" She asks and takes a seductive step toward bnc, touching her cheek with her hand. "You look kind of hot yourself, I bet you could slot most of the hot guys. Just be confident about it."
Anna seems perplexed as if conflicted between her emotions and desires when she finally mentions "There is my boyfriend Mark, I doubt many guys would approach me when I am with him. He does not strike me as the sharing type. At least not with other guys... "

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #125 on: <10-21-18/1517:31> »
# please kindly roll a CHA+Con to determine how seductive Anna is atm. You get
 - +2 (friendly)
 - +1 (advantageous for me)
I roll the opposed test in CHA (6) + Con (4): Con: 10d6t5 3
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #126 on: <10-21-18/2043:26> »
#Apparently she is very seductive ;) with a social limit of 12 (improve charisma and clothing) she keeps all the hits.  Con: 19d6t5 10

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #127 on: <10-23-18/1133:40> »
# holy shit! 7 net hits is something

bnc, still tossed around by emotions too big for her, trembles slightly as Anna touches her cheek in a way she has seldomly been touched before. She lays a hand on Anna's to prevent her from withdrawing it, and moves a bit closer to her herself.
"I'd say, little vampire queen, let's find out how jealous we can make your big tusker prick."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #128 on: <10-27-18/0512:08> »
#Where is this dice luck when we are fighting for our life.

Anna places her second hand on bnc's cheek and then leans forward and kisses her slowly, intently and passionately. She embraces the young decker, and when they finally break the kiss she says in a bit of a gasping voice "We are not leaving my apartment... are we?"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #129 on: <10-27-18/0724:34> »
# did you receive my PM?
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner