NEWS

Rep Log

• 93 Replies

Mason

• Ace Runner
  • You don't know as many spells as I do, omae!
« Reply #15 on: <10-07-11/2258:13> »
Mostly.

Dam, you beat me to the punch on that one!

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #16 on: <10-08-11/1514:41> »
I just hate that it makes me look like a troll.
Don't sweat it, man.  It's what someone says that makes them look like a troll to most forumites, not their rep score.
Yeah, I mean, hell, look at me!  My rep score is somehow through the roof and, yet, I'm still a dick.  :P
It's because you're mostly harmless. ;)
Mostly.
Heh.  *Evil Grin*  "Mostly Harmless" indeed.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #17 on: <10-08-11/2150:32> »
Don't sweat it, man.  It's what someone says that makes them look like a troll to most forumites, not their rep score.
Yeah, I mean, hell, look at me!  My rep score is somehow through the roof and, yet, I'm still a dick.  :P
Mostly.
Heh.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #18 on: <10-08-11/2201:35> »
I could so use that perk in my current game.  I need that pickpocketing achievement, as it's the only one in the vanilla game I haven't gotten yet.  ;D

Too busy shooting people up with fully-atuomatic weapons or lasers as I like the nice little piles of ash they make.  :P  (Although the new Battle Rifle is GREAT!  And one of the things I was upset they cut.).

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <10-09-11/2354:29> »
Mostly.

Canray, I just have to say, I hate you.  I didn't do my postings yesterday because you got me hooked on another webcomic and have been pouring though the entire run of the series.  +1 for pointing me towards it, and a evil glare, for the length of the series.
Living the Electronic Dream

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #20 on: <10-10-11/0401:55> »
Canray, I just have to say, I hate you.  I didn't do my postings yesterday because you got me hooked on another webcomic and have been pouring though the entire run of the series.  +1 for pointing me towards it, and a evil glare, for the length of the series.
Well, it's not like I pointed you towards Schlock Mercenary.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <10-10-11/0553:11> »
I would love to give you rep for that, but I know about Schlock a long time ago.

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #22 on: <10-10-11/0639:12> »
Well, it's not like I pointed you towards Schlock Mercenary.

Never heard of it....*looks down*...ah pay no attention to that sig quote!!!
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

Argent

• Chummer
  • Doh! Wrong ammo clip!
« Reply #23 on: <10-20-11/2133:41> »
I know what you mean ARC. I've been on these forums for a whooping two days, made my second post a few minutes ago, and someone already knocked me to -1. No idea what for since my only posts have been commenting on what pistols I like and complimenting someone on an Equipment PACK.  Oh well...
Running the shadows since 1989.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #24 on: <10-20-11/2138:23> »
I would love to give you rep for that, but I know about Schlock a long time ago.
Referring to length of Schlock's postings.

Hell, there's even a few NOVELS about the history of humanity meeting extraterrestrials now!  By John Ringo, who also had Bun-Bun the SheVa Tank (With a 16" Cannon!).

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Phylos Fett

• Omae
  • Kind-of A Freelancer...
« Reply #25 on: <10-21-11/0706:00> »
I know what you mean ARC. I've been on these forums for a whooping two days, made my second post a few minutes ago, and someone already knocked me to -1. No idea what for since my only posts have been commenting on what pistols I like and complimenting someone on an Equipment PACK.  Oh well...

I wouldn't take it personally - people will smite you for any or no reason. Getting applauded, however - now that takes style 8)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #26 on: <10-21-11/0758:55> »
I'd chalk it up to the fact that some posters out there don't like it when named characters are used as handles. If I had to guess, I'd say 100+ of my smites are because of them.

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #27 on: <10-21-11/0808:37> »
I can go along with that, but as far as I know my character has never been published and I normally talk about my Dwarf not my technomancer.  I'm almost to -100 though.

kirk

• Omae
« Reply #28 on: <10-21-11/1118:53> »
I can go along with that, but as far as I know my character has never been published and I normally talk about my Dwarf not my technomancer.  I'm almost to -100 though.
There's a mod that would let people see who changed their karma, but messing with mods can be a pain.

Unless and until the site owner wants to mess with that, we'll live with recognizing there are idiots who abuse the system under cover of anonymity.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #29 on: <10-21-11/1124:27> »
...but messing with mods can be a pain.

Truth here. Installing mods can break the upgrade cycle, requiring a full install of the base application to the new version.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015