NEWS

Extra Attacks and when to use them???

• 1 Replies

Aria

• Ace Runner
« on: <12-05-16/0828:37> »
Ok, finally approaching the first real combat... there's some uncertainty about when we should be using the extra attacks granted by the various initiative increases and I was wondering how others are doing it?!?  I'd initially assumed just do both in a single narration, but that is perhaps less flexible.  One on your normal turn and then get another before the GM goes (like SR5 phases sort of)...seems a bit complicated, and the foe may have them too!?  Or perhaps use one on your go and then use a plot point to insert the second somewhere else in the turn order?!?

Thanks
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Stoneglobe

• Omae
  • Drug Addled Console Cowboy
« Reply #1 on: <12-05-16/1530:27> »
As a standard I would go with both in a single narration but you have the choice to only take 1 of them and then use a plot point to insert at any point during the turn order. This way you never lose the ability to have 2 actions but you can only use it as an interrupt action if you have the plot points to do so.
´Wonderful´, the Flatline said,´I never did like to do anything simple when I could do it ass-backwards.´ - William Gibson, Neuromancer
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson