NEWS

Gathering Interest - Messy Biz, A Low Moral 4A Campaign.

• 61 Replies

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #15 on: <04-18-11/2031:36> »
Awesome!

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #16 on: <04-18-11/2033:26> »
Sounds good, keep em coming

i can be a face if needed, have on ready with the Denver prerequisites, but that's just means i get some more point to send.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <04-18-11/2036:55> »
you're welcome to compete against silk for the face position, make a different character or, depending on applications, both be in the team

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #18 on: <04-18-11/2040:37> »
you're welcome to compete against silk for the face position, make a different character or, depending on applications, both be in the team

so what else do you need for the team?
RainDragonBar

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <04-18-11/2042:13> »
No ones asked to be a rigger yet

or anything weird

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <04-18-11/2043:11> »
No ones asked to be a rigger yet

or anything weird

one weird rigger comming up.  ;D
RainDragonBar

Redwulfe

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #21 on: <04-18-11/2343:38> »
Why does a panther shapeshifting micheal knight suddenly pop into my mind.

Red
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Red

*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

GrimWulf

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <04-18-11/2353:11> »
Certainly interested. Will edit in a bit a couple characters that may fit what your looking for. Currently just alt-tabbed out of an MMO and my party is prolly waiting on me.

Gen was born in some small Russian town, but that doesn't matter, she was only 6 years old when she sold to the Vory as an indentured servant to pay off some debt of her parents that she doesn't know about. Her 'master' had her moved from city to city throughout Europe and North America for the next 12 years, she was a Vory play thing, used however they saw fit. Growing up like this was not been good to her psyche as one can imagine.

It was a city like any other really, nothing special about it to her, not like she got to go out and see it anyways. She was offered up to some politician or something for a night as a bribe so some Vory hotshot could get his hands on some tech or another. Or so the politician was supposed to believe. Gen wasn't exactly just an Ivanna, she also did some wetwork for her friends. What better way to get alone with your mark then to make them think they want to be alone with you. It's not like she enjoyed the work, it just was well work, and she didn't know any better. It did give the benefit of getting some free ware stuck in her at least.

Well, on this one particular engagement she messed up, and good, Apparently the mark had been on to the Vory's plot and had a welcome mat laid out for her. The details of what went down aren't important. What is important is that she ended up in lockup with her employers none too happy. The bastards wouldn't even post bail.

She got lucky though. Crash 2.0 came while she was still on trial. The prosecution had been relying so heavily on data stored on the 'trix that they didn't have any hard copy to fall back on. Got her off on a technicality, and with the Crash, the Criminal SIN she'd been assigned went up in smoke too. She was a free girl for the first time in her life that she could remember, and had no idea what to do.

She had no real clue of the outside world or how it worked, she couldn't even do/get a real job if she wanted to. She fell back into the only things she knew, picked up a new identity and though she ended up working with the Vory again, those that knew where she actually came from had moved on. Oh the joys of a massive organization that doesn't know its head from it's ass. In the last 8 years she's picked up English quite well and has a pretty good idea on the local scene, and has even managed to distance herself a little from organized crime, and gotten into some of her own projects.
« Last Edit: <04-19-11/0027:33> by GrimWulf »

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #23 on: <04-19-11/0043:09> »
I like what i'm hearing, GrimWulf!

GrimWulf

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <04-19-11/0056:29> »
Thanks, I got the rest of the character already made. Just wasnt sure if you'd want it right away, or like some others I've seen prefer it to be PM'd.  I guess I'd have to factor in the +15 karma still.

Codac

• Chummer
« Reply #25 on: <04-19-11/0113:12> »
I'm gonna have to drop interest for this game my mind isn't letting me write a 400BP character. I'll post again if I get struck with inspiration. Sorry.
"You Metahumans and your emotions are quite inefficient." ~Codac

"I am the Matrix." ~Codac

Artighur

• Omae
« Reply #26 on: <04-19-11/0143:58> »
Character mostly done, want me to post it or you'd rather have it by PM ?

(Still here's the blurb: Hank is a muscular and powerful Dwarf. Tends to wear tight clothes to show off his muscular sculpt.
Personality/background Hank is a first generation Dwarf born in Seattle in 2017. Working hard to get accepted in these times of crisis, he joined the USA military (and soon to be UCAS), after a successful career as a battlefield medical officer, he retired in 2060.
Hanks is terribly vain and had been afraid of getting old for his whole life. When he retired, he felt like he was just getting ready for burial, so he started doing some minor ‘runs in the Shadows of Seattle, just for the sake of it. Quickly, it became a way to prove itself he was not that old and that he still had some tricks up his sleeves.
When he’s not running or at his small Street Doc business, Hank is usually at the gym, working out his body, pushing it to the limit. He is a “gifted” athlete and been working on his “gift” for a long time putting it to test against anyone who would challenge his “youth”. Lately, he got recruited for a small Underground Fights network along with an old military friend but he's always ready to get his hands dirty with some 'runs.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #27 on: <04-19-11/0248:28> »

Does Silk hear about this supposed competition? If so, don't count it in yet, it will be removed first chance she gets.

-- Do I need to post Silk's background and/or sheet? I'll modify the Silk build I use for Dino slightly (but would rather wait with that until I know I'm in...), but most will stay the same. Background is unkown to anyone, but still posted here.
Description and Personality... well, you know... in her case both those words should be written in plural.
« Last Edit: <04-19-11/0304:31> by Xzylvador »

mdp

• Chummer
« Reply #28 on: <04-19-11/0459:50> »
I'm intressted too, I was busy making a gun adept so if you have a spot for a gunner I'll be more than willing to play
off course I'm also intrested in building a rigger if that spot is still open
« Last Edit: <04-19-11/0718:19> by mdp »

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #29 on: <04-19-11/1031:32> »
anyone interested PM me a sheet/ background (links to bg are fine like in silk's case, but include them in a pm

make it clear which archetype you're after, face/rigger/mage/etc and you're general morality

im gonna choose a team that looks fun, not one thats 100% WOO MURDER YAY