NEWS

The current Metaplots

• 386 Replies

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #135 on: <05-17-13/0632:17> »
Keep in mind the rumor that a dragon has given her shelter. She might very well get some loot to help her get back on her feet, then go Shadow.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Lacynth40

• Omae
  • Savaging the average.
« Reply #136 on: <05-17-13/1031:24> »
Keep in mind the rumor that a dragon has given her shelter. She might very well get some loot to help her get back on her feet, then go Shadow.
Considering dragons, that kind of help is gonna come with some pretty thick strings attached.
"Remember, you can't have manslaughter without laughter."

"If violence begat violence, in every case, every human on the planet would instantly devolve into gibbering murderers in a day."

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #137 on: <05-17-13/1650:38> »

I don't know this rumor.  Is this in-game, whether IC or OOC (i.e. in one of the supplements as in-character conversation, or in the technicals section as a rumor), or is this scuttlebutt amongst players?  If it's the former, I must have missed it in my reading - can you point me to it?

Considering dragons, that kind of help is gonna come with some pretty thick strings attached.

Depends on the dragon, really.  I know who my first guess would be, though.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #138 on: <05-17-13/1950:54> »
One Outcast helps another.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #139 on: <05-17-13/2033:01> »
One Outcast helps another.
If Denairastas is still around, I'm not sure that he and Hestaby would be on the best of terms. If any dragon was going to give shelter to Hestaby, it would likely be Masaru, even if it was just letting her crash at one of his North Am lairs until she got her own place.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #140 on: <05-18-13/0029:32> »
But Masaru has more to lose now than he did before, maybe enough to completely shut the door on Hestaby.

It's almost as if this were planned ...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #141 on: <05-18-13/0351:33> »
I thought Celedyr was one mentioned to give her a hand?

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
« Reply #142 on: <05-18-13/0713:12> »
*smacks across the back of the head*  Stop teasing the players.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #143 on: <05-18-13/0754:04> »
Rereading Storm Front, and every time I delve into the chapter on what's happened to Fastjack and others, I'm more convinced that what we're seeing is, for lack of a better term, a kind of inhabitation sprite/AI. Which brings a whole new level of possible freaky to the table. I can't wait to see where this leads.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Basic

• Ace Runner
  • the game is rigged
« Reply #144 on: <05-20-13/1134:14> »
Rereading Storm Front, and every time I delve into the chapter on what's happened to Fastjack and others, I'm more convinced that what we're seeing is, for lack of a better term, a kind of inhabitation sprite/AI. Which brings a whole new level of possible freaky to the table. I can't wait to see where this leads.

A few of the people at my group were wounding if it happen to be the fragments of the AI from renraku. It has been biding it time and reforming it self or maybe it's code was malformed now by a virus.
--Is today the day you thought about doing something, or the day you did something?--

--We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise.--

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #145 on: <05-20-13/1217:10> »

But that's the only thing I have in my life!

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
« Reply #146 on: <05-20-13/1823:03> »
But that's the only thing I have in my life!
In which case, I have something for you to read ...

A few of the people at my group were wounding if it happen to be the fragments of the AI from renraku. It has been biding it time and reforming it self or maybe it's code was malformed now by a virus.

Deus, while aspects of him may be reflected in certain AI and Paragon, is gone.  And Mirikon, I would guess that's pretty much what you're seeing, yeah - akin to insect spirits.  As if there weren't enough things to worry about ...

Pananagutan & End/Line

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #147 on: <05-20-13/1858:29> »
I don't know this rumor.  Is this in-game, whether IC or OOC (i.e. in one of the supplements as in-character conversation, or in the technicals section as a rumor), or is this scuttlebutt amongst players?  If it's the former, I must have missed it in my reading - can you point me to it?
JackPoint, technically. Jackpoint ‏@Jackpoint2075 17 Apr

The latest sighting of the Orange Queen happened in the UK; Rhonabwy may be offering Hestaby safe haven/sanctuary in his domain.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Parker

• Omae
  • Remember, can't spell damage without mage!
« Reply #148 on: <05-21-13/0005:11> »

"One of us...one of us...heeheehee!" ;D
I'm not Mad...insane a bit...but not mmmaaaddd!
(insane giggle as lightning flashes and thunder rolls.)

Malathis

• Chummer
« Reply #149 on: <05-23-13/1444:34> »
Deus, while aspects of him may be reflected in certain AI and Paragon, is gone.  And Mirikon, I would guess that's pretty much what you're seeing, yeah - akin to insect spirits.  As if there weren't enough things to worry about ...

Is there something that confirms that Deus is gone?

I always liked to think that after System Crash and Deus finally be came free is motives drastically changed.