• 22 Replies

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <10-12-11/1952:35> »
The Standard Board Default.  I have never changed it.
Living the Electronic Dream

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <10-13-11/1021:20> »
So right now I feel like a complete newb.  I figured out what it was.  Apparently I hit the ^ above the Jackpoint Logo.  It effectively shut down mt links and my welcome.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #18 on: <10-13-11/1059:35> »
So right now I feel like a complete newb.  I figured out what it was.  Apparently I hit the ^ above the Jackpoint Logo.  It effectively shut down mt links and my welcome.
We've all been there, man. ;D

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <10-13-11/1212:03> »
We've all been there, man. ;D

I changed my theme, then noticed the little bugger when I switched to Ork Underground.  I clicked on it then and the links and welcome dissapeared.  Once I clicked on it again.  Well once I noticed that, I went back to the Default and found the ^ and clicked it.  Ta-Da!

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #20 on: <10-13-11/1312:10> »
That reminds me... I promised Bull I'd tweak the Ork Underground to his requests. And that was before GenCon...

Guess I know what to do on Sunday now!

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #21 on: <10-13-11/1446:01> »
Yeah before i saw you figured it out i was going to tell you the ^ thing is what it is. Man, i thought i was going to be able to be the smart one in a topic for once. :P
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <10-14-11/0341:21> »
I usually use my phone to post.  It's really small on there and hard to notice.  I found it while on the computer and was able to get it.