NEWS

Gen Con 2019

• 6 Replies

jtnlange

• Newb
« on: <07-17-19/1526:17> »
No idea where to put this. Doesnt seem to go in the main forum so I will put it here. Mods move if you need to.

Who here is going to be at Gencon this year. Would like to put faces to some of the names of the people we all talk to all day.

A little meet and greet would be cool, maybe even roll some dice.

Post if your interested.

Trevor L.
Shadowrun has a different definition of fair than a game like D&D. In D&D fair means not throwing the PC's up against things they can't beat. In Shadowrun fair is if you piss off the dude with the gauss rifle you eat a gauss rifle - ShadowcatX

SR1+ SR2+ SR3++ SR4+ SR5+ h b+++ B+ D UB++ IE+ DSF+

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <07-17-19/1540:34> »
I know good-guy Rusty has his annual Wednesday night Meet-n-Greet set up again. If you want to join in, there's even a GenCon event listing for it: Shadowrun Meet-n-Greet.

adzling

« Reply #2 on: <07-17-19/1550:14> »
i will be at GenCon, hope to see you all there.

Banshee

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <07-17-19/1556:15> »
I will be there ... not getting in until late Thursday though but will be in the SR room running Missions during the day on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ... always willing to talk to people
Robert "Banshee" Volbrecht
Freelancer & FAQ Committee member
Former RPG Lead Agent
Catalyst Demo Team

jtnlange

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <07-17-19/1557:18> »
Not getting till Thurday AM, but I will look into the event. Will be certain to stop by the missions room. I'm bringing some newbies to Gencon so I want to show them a lot and I didn't think I could fit a SR Mission in this year.

Thanks

Trevor L.
« Last Edit: <07-17-19/1559:19> by jtnlange »
Shadowrun has a different definition of fair than a game like D&D. In D&D fair means not throwing the PC's up against things they can't beat. In Shadowrun fair is if you piss off the dude with the gauss rifle you eat a gauss rifle - ShadowcatX

SR1+ SR2+ SR3++ SR4+ SR5+ h b+++ B+ D UB++ IE+ DSF+

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <07-17-19/1620:21> »
I will be there this year.  Looking forward to meeting folks!

Hibiki54

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <07-30-19/0214:01> »
I will be attending GenCon for my first time. Hope to meet some of you where and re-acquaint myself with those I met before at previous Origins Fairs.

I will be doing most if not all of the Prime Runner runs. Hopefully the turnout for those goes well.