Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

Gun Heaven 2 is released! Fifty--that's right, fifty!--new guns!

<< < (4/14) > >>

CanRay:

--- Quote from: Sichr on ---Id blame him for NOT being part of this project. At least there may had been something with the right canadian punch. Like a FartGun or something...
(I know..those memes)
--- End quote ---
The correct answer to that is the fact that the Royal Canadian Air Farce is equipped with the Chicken Cannon.  ;D

Mirikon:
Wait a minute! Canada has armed forces? I just thought they had lumberjacks and beavers with razor wire.

JM_Hardy:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Quick question. Mostly for my record-keeping.

It says on the "login" page of the book that the current date/time is 23 Nov 2072, 0635 hrs. This seems to be a mistake since the first Gun Heaven's time was 6/15/2073. Should I just mark it as 5/15/2074 (ish) to keep in line with the other books?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, sorry about that. I'll get the file updated ASAP.

Jason H.

CanRay:

--- Quote from: Mirikon on ---Wait a minute! Canada has armed forces? I just thought they had lumberjacks and beavers with razor wire.
--- End quote ---
Yes, we do, and they bled badly in Afghanistan.  With much less than fifty different types of firearms, to keep this on topic.  (And starting the war there in FOREST Digicam.)

Standard Training for the Canadian Armed Forces is based off a manual written by the British SAS.

Now, what do you think our Special Forces team trains by?

More on topic:  I like the "Gutter Guns" of Krime Firearms.  More firearms that are likely to be in gang hands and the like.  Also, that two-shot pump will be a good shopkeeper's firearm, methinks.  Seeing as we don't have a double-barreled shotgun for some strange reason in Shadowrun.  (Other than the insanely priced one, that is.).

JustADude:

--- Quote from: CanRay on ---Standard Training for the Canadian Armed Forces is based off a manual written by the British SAS.

Now, what do you think our Special Forces team trains by?

--- End quote ---

USMC Basic Training curriculum? ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version