Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

Conspiracy Theories bring the crazy--it's out now!

<< < (21/22) > >>

Critias:
I kind of wish Match had survived that bit of fiction.  I liked the silly bastard, the more I wrote of him.

raggedhalo:

--- Quote from: James Meiers on ---I should probably finish that Anne Penchyk writeup, at least for internal consumption.

--- End quote ---

I always thought:

[spoiler]She was a Mantis Spirit post-Super Tuesday/Shadows of the Underworld, and that the Empowerment Coalition was just a posh front for such things, but I've never been able to find anything to that effect in Loose Alliances or whatever.  Did I just imagine the whole thing?[/spoiler]

Crimsondude:
She's still an ork in Shadows of the Underworld. Anyway, that's why she needed the writeup. There are questions about what the EC is doing, and what role the mantids play into it.

Grinder:

--- Quote from: James Meiers on ---Homeland Enforcement And Defense. Federal Law Enforcement Agencies info box. Page 122.

--- End quote ---

D'oh! Read it, but didn't make the connection.  :-[

raggedhalo:

--- Quote from: James Meiers on ---There are questions about what the EC is doing, and what role the mantids play into it.

--- End quote ---

In my previous home campaign, I used them as a network of politically-powerful women willingly possessed by Mantis Spirits.  One of the PCs had taken Amnesia, so I gave him the full Manchurian Candidate treatment.  His mother was a UCAS Senator (based on Eleanor Prentis Shaw from the film, and Hillary Rodham Clinton), another member was a major Denver fixer, etc. etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version