Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

New adventure series starts! A Fistful of Credsticks (Horizon 1) is on sale now

<< < (3/4) > >>

Wolfboy:
i only buy in dead tree, keeps me from losing them if my comp goes down like it has a tendancy to do sometimes, (ok always which is why i keep most things offline) is there any chance that the SRM packs will ever be released dead tree?

CanRay:
Back-ups, man.  Back-ups.

I have the files on three different HDDs and on DVD.

JM_Hardy:

--- Quote from: Wolfboy on ---i only buy in dead tree, keeps me from losing them if my comp goes down like it has a tendancy to do sometimes, (ok always which is why i keep most things offline) is there any chance that the SRM packs will ever be released dead tree?

--- End quote ---

We don't currently have a plan to release SRMs as dead tree, but we plan to do an experiment with a print bundle of some PDF-only products. If that works well, I'd cheerfully consider a SRM book.

Jason H.

CanRay:
You can make your own Dead Tree Format of PDFs if you're insane like I am, and willing to use the ink/toner, paper, sheet condoms, and a binder.  :P

Bull:

--- Quote from: JM Hardy on ---
--- Quote from: Wolfboy on ---i only buy in dead tree, keeps me from losing them if my comp goes down like it has a tendancy to do sometimes, (ok always which is why i keep most things offline) is there any chance that the SRM packs will ever be released dead tree?

--- End quote ---

We don't currently have a plan to release SRMs as dead tree, but we plan to do an experiment with a print bundle of some PDF-only products. If that works well, I'd cheerfully consider a SRM book.

Jason H.

--- End quote ---

I've been pushing for this :)  Ideally, I would love to take the Season 4.0 (Missions 00 through 12) and release them in two bundles...  One with the Artifact Rush plotline adventures, and one with the Buried Underground plotline.

We couldn't likely do the full thing as a single book, unfortunately, because the Missions have been clocking i over 30 pages each :)  Even cutting out the duplicated stuff (The Boilerplate stuff at the beginning and end) would still only drop them a few pages.  Though a 300 page Missions Campaign Book does make me smile.

So yeah, if you want to see the Missions adventures bundled up in hardcopy, keep telling Jason about it! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version