Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

Parazoology out now!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Mäx:

--- Quote from: Chaemera on ---There's a Jackpoint page at the beginning, but no, there is no shadowtalk/jackpointer commentary in the meat of the book. And in this case, I don't miss it.

--- End quote ---
Maybe it's just me missing the old Paranormal animals of * books, but i think that shadowtalk add a ton to a book like this.
But i guess its understandable why it's missing, adding it for all the crittesr would have probably made the book too big.

CanRay:
Also, JackPoint has a much more limited number of posters, a lot of whom never leave a city.  So, what would they know about Snowmoose and New Boar?

Bull:
(>) A Snowmoose bit my sister once.  No realli! She was Karving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink"...
(>) Bull

(>) We apologize for the fault in the Shadowtalk.  Those responsible have been sacked.
(>) Fastjack

(>) What the hell are you two on about?
(>) Slamm-0!

(>) *facepalm*  Fraggin' kids today...
(>) Bull

Crimsondude:
So instead of focusing on what's NOT in the book ...

I like it. I can't believe some of these didn't make it into RW in the first place.

CanRay:

--- Quote from: Bull on ---(>) A Snowmoose bit my sister once.  No realli! She was Karving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Molars of Horst Nordfink"...
(>) Bull

(>) We apologize for the fault in the Shadowtalk.  Those responsible have been sacked.
(>) Fastjack

(>) What the hell are you two on about?
(>) Slamm-0!

(>) *facepalm*  Fraggin' kids today...
(>) Bull

--- End quote ---
That would have been perfect!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version