Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

Runner's Toolkit--pre-order now! PDF download now! And free PDF GM screen!

(1/18) > >>

JM_Hardy:
The PDF version of the Runner's Toolkit is fast approaching--fast enough that the PDF version is available now, and you can make pre-orders for the print version--including the one with the sleek, limited-edition GM screen! But let's say you want a GM screen you want it now, and you want it cheap. Well, does free work for you? Anyway, head over to http://www.shadowrun4.com for all the details of the various packages available.

Jason H.

CyberT2000:
Awesome !  ;D

I just bought the PDF version and it rocks.

One little question : would it be possible to add the large size maps of the sprawl sites ?

The maps in the contact and sprawlsites booklet are quite small and bigger (color) maps would be very cool.

Mara:
Kinda disappointed: while there is a Mystic Adept Attribute Package, there is not a single Mystic Adept Power Package.

wylie:
I have only seen previews & the blurb on whats in the Kit, and I have mixed feelings.
the charts are nice, helpful
on the PACKS, good for making quick characters, which with GM's grace can be tweaked after a game when there is more time. I do agree Adepts kinda lost out, and a few other things that seem short changed. But as a tool to quickly make characters ...it works. I have worked up a basic character in 15 minutes using PACKS
maybe an example of the basic character types as shown in Runners Companion: Fire support, close comabt, matrix, magic, etc, using the PACKS
something maybe the devs could post in the forums and the GMs hand out to players

the maps I cannot comment on as I have not seen them yet

on the adventure, it should have been a new adventure that could tie into the SR missions set, encouraging players to check out that aspect of the SR gameline. It isa good mission, just a bit over used with vetern players looking for something new

the contacts & sites is always welcomed, as long it kept fresh & updated

I am not sure which Anatomy of a Shadowrun has been used, as several have popped up in the Forums, and they were very informtive

and where did I get what I got...i won't be a good runner is I talked
null perpirsation, chummer

FastJack:
Let's see... FastJack is starting his campaign in two weeks. FastJack has a couple of new players at his table. FastJack is spending money he shouldn't. ;)

Any word on the street date for the physical book?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version