Catalyst Game Labs > Errata

[SR6] Hack & Slash

<< < (5/5)

MercilessMing:

--- Quote from: Smogg on ---1) There are no rules for Convergence for AIs running on a device.
2) It is unclear what the "extra protection from damage" from running on a device is? (Is it implied that the AI gets to use the device condition monitor as an extra layer?)

--- End quote ---

1) Is there a reason you think convergence on an ai inhabiting a device would be different from the other ai convergence rules?

2) I think that "extra protection from damage" is referencing the +DR bonus.

Smogg:
1) I have no reason to think one way or the other since there no rules for it. To be clear: Rule is missing.

2) To be clear. When I read the text I get the impression they forgot to put full rules for how the AI is better protected. Maybe they did not forget anything and then all is well.

Banshee:
Convergence is the same for AIs as for any other natrix entity,  no special rules required.

Bonus to DR is the "extra protection"

ShroudedSciuridae:
P. 63, Cyber Spike
"Make an Electronics + Resonance test vs. the traget's Body + Essence (rounded down)"
Issue: Rounding presumes this should be "Essence/2 (rounded down)"
Correction: Add correct divisor

Michael Chandra:

--- Quote from: ShroudedSciuridae on ---P. 63, Cyber Spike
"Make an Electronics + Resonance test vs. the traget's Body + Essence (rounded down)"
Issue: Rounding presumes this should be "Essence/2 (rounded down)"
Correction: Add correct divisor

--- End quote ---
Essence isn't a whole number, so don't think a divisor is necessarily needed? 5.3->5 makes sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version