NEWS

[6E] PbP Recruitment & OoC

• 187 Replies

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #30 on: <10-13-19/0939:31> »
Need to rewrite my character. Need that 75 karma boost (Street Sam is dead)
You are not what you think you are. you are an imitation of what your wish you were

ZeroSum

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <10-13-19/0956:01> »
Need to rewrite my character. Need that 75 karma boost (Street Sam is dead)
75 karma boost? And what street sam?

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #32 on: <10-13-19/1051:16> »
Just re read the your post. Miss read adjustments for power. Trying to do house work and roman home work while generating a character =receipt for mistakes.
You are not what you think you are. you are an imitation of what your wish you were

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #33 on: <10-13-19/1642:33> »
Urgh, so bored of crunching numbers, just going with the covert operative but calling him a PI. I'll butcher him up and post tomorrow night.

ZeroSum

• Omae
« Reply #34 on: <10-13-19/1841:37> »
Urgh, so bored of crunching numbers, just going with the covert operative but calling him a PI. I'll butcher him up and post tomorrow night.
Sweet, we will have two PIs; on physical infiltrator and one matrix infiltrator. Dibs on the nickname Starsky!

Edit:
Physical infiltration skills are definitely needed. My guy has great engineering skills but poor agility, so any kind of physical lock is going to be a problem. I also can't sneak to save my life, but I could hide your gear in the Matrix and provide overwatch by hacking security cameras and feeding you guard positions as well as erasing you from records, and unlocking maglocks from remote.
« Last Edit: <10-13-19/1857:55> by ZeroSum »

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #35 on: <10-13-19/2207:03> »
@Aria -- sorry, has been Thanksgiving weekend up here, and it has kept me off the computer, just picking up that you'd hoped for character sheets by now. 

I have a character sheet about three quarters done, held back until now by farfing around, trying to stretch not enough skill points to cover too many key areas.  ( I'm getting the feeling that reaching 6-8 dice in ranged and melee combat, sneaking, etiquette,  and perception is a whole lot harder than in 5th).  Tomorrow is a holiday without any major family plans, so I'll get that finished up without further fussing, for better or worse, as early as I can.

We have a mage, right?

ZeroSum

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <10-13-19/2212:59> »
@Beta
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, bud!

So far I think we have 2 Adepts (I think one is a mysadept with no spells), a Decker, and a physical infiltrator/PI type.

Edit:
I have a dedicated Decker/PI.

Jack Spade has a physadept focused on ranged combat from the looks of things.

EM has a mysadept/samurai.

Gwilym has a covert operative/PI

And you have a company man (face?)
« Last Edit: <10-13-19/2220:06> by ZeroSum »

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #37 on: <10-14-19/0223:25> »
Gwilym is EM! My cross platform confusion :P ... no mage so you’ll just have to work round that hole :D Don’t worry, I’ll target the opposition based on the group!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #38 on: <10-14-19/0344:09> »
Yes it is I, bluebottle,
@beta thinking this is the idea. If ti's was wine tasting I would be getting an aftertaste of Exalted with a hint of diceless. Think they are forcing the game away from roll and towards role.
« Last Edit: <10-14-19/0346:50> by gwilym »

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #39 on: <10-14-19/0349:25> »
If we have no mage I'll have a bash at that, this an experiment after all. Tat way we have all the bases covered.

ZeroSum

• Omae
« Reply #40 on: <10-14-19/0511:24> »
Gwilym is EM! My cross platform confusion :P ... no mage so you’ll just have to work round that hole :D Don’t worry, I’ll target the opposition based on the group!
Aha! Never mind my summary then :)

If we have no mage I'll have a bash at that, this an experiment after all. Tat way we have all the bases covered.
Obvious suggestion: Elves have a natural advantage as shamans due to the higher possible drain stat.

Remember that the Magic attribute you pick is the basis for free spells, and the current rules lean towards not being able to buy more spells with karma during character generation.

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #41 on: <10-14-19/0522:17> »
I'm just going to use the one on the book. This is for learning and that way I won't be emotionally attached. And I can get my washing done tonight

ZeroSum

• Omae
« Reply #42 on: <10-14-19/0549:14> »
Sounds good. The Combat Mage, or the Street Shaman?

gwilym

• Chummer
« Reply #43 on: <10-14-19/0628:28> »
Dunno think shaman but might jig the spells around

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #44 on: <10-14-19/0735:48> »
If we didn't have a mage I had been looking at jumping in that role -- they are far easier to put together for me.