Off-topic > Off-off-topic

Abandon Reddit

<< < (3/3)

Duellist_D:
Besides the constant outages, the general activity here seems to have diminished a lot. Which is sorta sad because I prefer traditional forums to look up stuff.
Reddits way of organizing threads is a horrible mess.

legionof1:
Yeah activity drop is to be expected when your forum is down more then its up over a period of months.  80% of the time i've wanted to use this forum in the past 8-10 weeks it's been out. I know RL stoners with better reliability. After awhile you just go elsewhere and stop checking. 

Reaver:
Sadly, the drop in quality members predates the server issue. We have lost a lot of great contributors over the last 2 years. Chan and Xenon are gone. A4BG is not as active, neither is Wyrm, and I haven't seen a post from CanRay in forever...

Too bad too, as they were all top notch posters with great knowledge to share and pass on...

Crimsondude:
Reddit's CEO went ahead and reassured everyone that it's going to continue to promote violence and white supremacy, so as far as I am concerned everyone still using Reddit and everyone at Reddit is happilu complicit in promoting, endorsing, and continuing the perpetration of evil acts and violence.

https://www.reddit.com/r/announcements/comments/827zqc/in_response_to_recent_reports_about_the_integrity

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version