Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

BattleCorps Customer Service

<< < (5/25) > >>

Fizzygoo:
Update

February 11th:
• I emailed the group email about who I should contact to have review/approve re-shipping the items that had been shipped to the wrong address back in July.
• Distributor replied that they had gotten approval this morning and that the orders "should go out tomorrow" (12th).

Duellist_D:

--- Quote from: Fizzygoo on ---. This seems to be the core (but not the totality) of the issue: the website is passing on the billing address as the shipping address (
--- End quote ---

:o
Now that is... interesting.

All4BigGuns:

--- Quote from: Fizzygoo on ---. This seems to be the core (but not the totality) of the issue: the website is passing on the billing address as the shipping address (
--- End quote ---

Probably not one I'd run into since I always have both being the same. The question is, why aren't you doing address changes on your account/card rather than using two separate addresses?

falar:

--- Quote from: All4BigGuns on ---Probably not one I'd run into since I always have both being the same. The question is, why aren't you doing address changes on your account/card rather than using two separate addresses?

--- End quote ---
It's pretty common to have all your mail sent to a P.O. Box (Billing address), but only be able to use a physical address for your shipping address.

Fizzygoo:
Update:

February 13th: Received group email from customerservice@catalystgamelabs.com with info for the distributor.

February 16th: Distributor emailed me with tracking number.

February 17th: customerservice@catalystgamelabs.com emailed me with (same) tracking number and request that I reply when the shipment has been received.

February 18th: Partial order received. Replied to the group email (including customerservice@catalystgamelabs.com) with "I did not receive the standard (non-Limited Edition) Chrome Flesh and Data Trails books (bother were purchased as "Bundle E" which is "pdf+book+LE Book"). I did receive London Falling, Bloody Business, Battle of Manhattan, and the LE versions of Chrome Flesh and Data Trails. Attached is photo of invoice which agrees with the above (no standard copies of Chrome Flesh and Data Trails shipped)." [included 3 photos, 1 of invoice, 2 of invoice + books delivered, with email.] Before responding I checked my Battlecorps orders on the website, the Bundle description, and the last few emails to the group containing the order information to confirm Bundle E is listed as "pdf+book+LE Book."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version