Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Any Plans for Sponsoring an Official Event on a Bullet Train in Japan 12/24/2012

(1/2) > >>

RunnerPaul:
So, does CGL have any plans in the works for reserving a block of seats on whatever bullet train will be passing Mt. Fuji the evening of December 24th 2012? I know that over the years some of the more obsessed fans had expressed interest in catching a ride there on that fateful date, which will probably result in at least an informal meetup, but it would be awesome if there were any sort of full blown company-sponsored event to observe the occasion. Sure, we're still two years out, but since it would involve international travel for many, some advanced time to plan would certainly be welcome.

FastJack:

--- Quote from: RunnerPaul on ---So, does CGL have any plans in the works for reserving a block of seats on whatever bullet train will be passing Mt. Fuji the evening of December 24th 2012? I know that over the years some of the more obsessed fans had expressed interest in catching a ride there on that fateful date, which will probably result in at least an informal meetup, but it would be awesome if there were any sort of full blown company-sponsored event to observe the occasion. Sure, we're still two years out, but since it would involve international travel for many, some advanced time to plan would certainly be welcome.

--- End quote ---
Actually, it's NEXT year. Ryumyo appears on Dec. 24th, 2011.

Mystic:
Reserve tickets now... 8)

Kerebrus:
back in the usenet days we discussed Seattle Space needle meetup on one of the key dates.  We are a bunch of fanboy geeks.

Angelone:
It's looking like Japan is my next duty station. I'll keep everyone informed, I can't make any guarantees about my gaming instincts shining through and me trying to slay any dragons I see however.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version