Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Street Magic reprint?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Mordoyh:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Friendly Local Gaming Store.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Mordoyh:
I wonder if this is the one now showing up on Battlecorp.com as a print and PDF combo?  Item  CAT26001c ?  While it would be awesome to have the PDF while waiting on the hard copy, still might like to save the cash and just get the print copy only.

JM_Hardy:

--- Quote from: Mordoyh on ---I wonder if this is the one now showing up on Battlecorp.com as a print and PDF combo?  Item  CAT26001c ?  While it would be awesome to have the PDF while waiting on the hard copy, still might like to save the cash and just get the print copy only.

--- End quote ---

That's the one--I've pinged the people in charge of Battleshop inventory, so hopefully a book-only option should be available shortly.

Jason H.

Mordoyh:

--- Quote from: JM Hardy on ---
--- Quote from: Mordoyh on ---I wonder if this is the one now showing up on Battlecorp.com as a print and PDF combo?  Item  CAT26001c ?  While it would be awesome to have the PDF while waiting on the hard copy, still might like to save the cash and just get the print copy only.

--- End quote ---

That's the one--I've pinged the people in charge of Battleshop inventory, so hopefully a book-only option should be available shortly.

Jason H.

--- End quote ---

No worries.  Since it's got updated and new material in it, I had to order the book & PDF combo deal because I am impatient and can't wait for delivery!  Also that Hot Potato spell was making it difficult to hold onto all that coin.  PDF's look great on my iPad as well.

MJBurrage:
What about a new download for those of us who purchased a PDF of Street Magic previously ?

P.S. What about a new download for those of us who purchased a PDF of Sixth World Almanac previously ? (Since there is now apparently a version with at least the date side-bars fixed)

P.P.S. Why do download links expire anyway ?  I also purchase from SJG, and they have a "Library" link that allows you to download any book you've bought with no link expiration date, and the links automatically update if the PDF is revised.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version