NEWS

Mob War

• 3 Replies

Headhunter

• Newb
« on: <02-22-15/1656:07> »
My group just instigated a war between the Finnagins and Gianellis and i was wondering what each side would target first?

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #1 on: <02-22-15/1805:10> »
Oh the Finnigans will wipe the floor with the Gianellis.  The Gianellis are weaker by far, so I think the Finnigans should attack first.  Though, I have to wonder what instigated this whole thing - if the Gianellis are the aggressors, they'd probably do so from an ambush.  Maybe at a meeting with Rowena O'Malley or something.  They'd try to strike hard and fast.  Even though Rowena O'Malley isn't exactly on great terms with the old guard, the Ciarniello Family has a lot of the old guard under the thumb of Numbers Ciarniello.  The real difference-maker in a war like this would be who Numbers sides with.  Traditionally he stays out of these kinds oft things and sides with the winner.  But in the past he sided with the Bigios, who later became the Gianellis, so he might be willing to take up arms against the Finnigans.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #2 on: <02-23-15/0451:45> »
Unless your group was very, very, very, VERY subtle about it, I'd say 'your group'.  :P
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Rift_0f_Bladz

• Ace Runner
  • Go big or DIE
« Reply #3 on: <02-23-15/1111:14> »
^^ That is who to smart mobs would do, take out the instigators and settle differences afterwards, and quite possibly relatively peaceful.
Quote- Mirikon on 7/30/2019 at 08:26:51
Agreed. This looks like a 'training wheels' edition, that you can use to introduce someone to the setting, and then shift over to something like 5E or 4E. Like how D&D 5E is best used as training wheels for D&D 3.X.

Turned in Toxshaman for ¥1 million/4 once.