Shadowrun Missions Living Campaign > Living Campaign GM chat

Origins - Neo Tokyo

<< < (4/4)

Dr. Meatgrinder:

--- Quote from: Captain Marge on ---
--- Quote from: Hobbes on ---
Also note "...GM can..." so it's pretty much GM whim.  If you don't irritate the GM, you'll probably be fine.  Bring snacks, that helps.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely - One of the guiding principles of our play in Shadowrun (and my personal GMing in other games) is if you can make the GM laugh, you can get away with all sorts of ridiculous stuff that may or may not adhere to the strictest letter of the rules. :)

--- End quote ---

Or entertain the table with smooth, smooth jazz. :)

evilaustintom:

--- Quote from: Dr. Meatgrinder on ---
Or entertain the table with smooth, smooth jazz. :)

--- End quote ---

Bribery comes in all forms!

Candyman
Fixer & Fencer

Linkdeath:
As a GM both at home and cons, I always tell my players that bribes are not only appreciated, but downright encouraged!

marlocfavirzal:

--- Quote from: Slamm-O! on ---Elven sky pirates ? I have to hear more of this team. 

Thanks for the run down.  I don't think I've heard of anyone running the full gambit of season 9 so far.  Any rough spots for Deckers, and or Riggers ? Previous seasons we've had the wilderness adventure with no 'net and drones running out of juice in the wilds.

--- End quote ---
I played through all of the SRMs and almost all of the CMPs. There were only 2 modules that forced a tough spot on the Decker, and a couple of modules that had a completely optional rough spot for the Decker. All of the riggers that I played with seemed to be fine. (Just gotta remember/reduce the noise in NT)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version