NEWS

[IC] Prologue: Killdare

• 82 Replies

Overbyte

• Omae
« Reply #75 on: <12-31-16/2326:25> »
Well if there's one thing I can do it's hold my liquor. But I might try to catch some Z's before then. Been a long night.
You work for Morty? Does he own this place?
Nothing is foolproof. Fools are so ingenious.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #76 on: <01-02-17/1839:21> »
Nah, Jack owns the bar but the union runs The Union.

So who do I introduce you as?
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Overbyte

• Omae
« Reply #77 on: <01-02-17/2045:03> »
Well most people call me Killdare. It's sorta a joke. From an old-time vid i think. Some guy started calling me and it stuck.
What do they call you? Other than gorgeous?
Killdare smirks.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #78 on: <01-03-17/2153:07> »
An exaggerated look of horror crosses her face.  Oh dear, that...that was terrible, she laughs.

my friends call me Stacy.  So what's the joke, like kill dat over dare?

Got a project for you.  Tomorrow at 2100 hours.  Be sober.  That gives you just about a 24 hours.
« Last Edit: <01-05-17/2324:22> by Stuttrboy »
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Overbyte

• Omae
« Reply #79 on: <01-09-17/1920:09> »
Well.. like I said.. I studied to be a doctor, but things didn't turn out that way.
And I guess he thought it was funny.. the name "Killdare" from that doctor on the show.
Not that funny.

Oh.. sorry.. that's my comm.  Sec.
Hmm.. looks like another job for tomorrow. When it rains it pours I guess.
I probably should get some rest. He actually wants me to be sober.
Killdare laughs.

But maybe we can continue this another time?

[spoiler]I take it this girl is a pro?[/spoiler]

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #80 on: <01-09-17/1940:00> »
Sure.  That'd be great.  I'm here most of the time and you can let the wonder twins here know how to get a hold of me.

[spoiler]Feel Free to continue in IC [Prelude] Angels--Elena and Sam are a little ahead of you but pretty close.  Don't forget to check the OOC page for other info.[/spoiler]

Overbyte

• Omae
« Reply #81 on: <01-09-17/2043:52> »
[spoiler]I'm not actually planning much for between now and then since I've kinda been burning the candle at both ends lately and Gunderson wants me sharp.
So I'll make a "catch-up post here.[/spoiler]

Good talking to you. I'm sure we'll see each other again soon. Assuming I make it back from whatever Gunderson has planned.

Killdare finishes his drink and leaves a healthy tip at the bar.
A short ride back to his place, but all the while he's thinking about Stacy. Did he really leave because of the job?
Or was he just afraid of getting involved. She was a pro, at least he thinks she must have been. So where's the involvement?
Maybe he's just feeling a little too sorry for himself.
Snap out of it pussy. Killdare mumbles to himself.
At least the nuyen was rolling in now. Hooking up with this Gunderson was turning out to be a pretty good deal.
Wonder what he's got going for tomorrow? Sounded important if he thought he had to mention to be sober.

Killdare opens the door to his apartment and for a moment thinks he's gotten the wrong place. Then he remembers he went on a binge and cleaned it.
yHe throws his jacket over the chair, empties his pockets on the table grabs a suprisingly clean glass and pours some water.
Gotta keep hydrated when you do all that drinking.

Killdare unceremoniously flops on the bed, that craziness in the chop shop keeps running thru his mind, interspersed with thoughts of Stacy, but before he knows it he's out cold.

When he wakes, there is plenty of time before the meet, so he puts on clean clothes, checks all his weapons and makes sure he is carrying plenty of drugs and a grenade or two.
Never know what's going to happen with Gunderson's jobs.

Killdare stops for a bite to eat at the Stuffer Shack on the way and arrives at the meet a little early.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #82 on: <01-10-17/0819:56> »
Don't forget your into in Angels.