NEWS

Season 9 SRM Contact List?

• 11 Replies

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« on: <06-30-18/0758:59> »
Is there a contact list for the Season 9 SRMs yet?  Or after Gencon maybe? 

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <06-30-18/0959:45> »
There's 3 contacts introduced on the SRM Missions FB page.

Quote from: SRM Facebook
Introducing a few key members of the Mita-gumi from the Minato ward in Neo-Tokyo. Ando Daisuke (seated) is a Yakuza kyodai on the cusp of greatness. He oversees much of the activity in Roppongi district from Club Forgotten, a dance club known for bringing in the hottest acts while serving as a front for his prostitution business.

Ryoto Ishikawa, lawyer for the clan, goes over a recent crime scene in an attempt to explain to Daisuke-sama his defense strategy for an upcoming trial involving the underboss's kobun.

Behind him, Shingen Kotaki, an accountant with familial ties to the Oyabun, watches with concern as the kyodai appears more interested in recent acquisitions rather than Ishikawa-san's presentation.

Remember these faces, chummers, and don't go making waves in Roppongi without checking in with Daisuke-sama. It's his responsibility to know who's operating on his streets and any loss of face from rogue elements in his area could turn him into a dangerous enemy.
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #2 on: <06-30-18/1404:33> »
It's in the works!
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <07-01-18/1101:15> »
Excellent, thanks all!

Streetsam_Crunch

• Newb
  • Grumpy Old Ork
« Reply #4 on: <07-03-18/0347:36> »
Been looking forward to this myself. Thanks, and look forward to a list being released!

Crunch~

gungadi

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <09-16-18/1427:17> »
Played at a Con this weekend and saw that a DM had a print out of contacts and such to reference and show so is this close to being released?

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #6 on: <09-16-18/1436:26> »
Recently one for the agents got put together, but it wasn't in its final version yet so I'm afraid I personally have no idea how long it will take.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <09-17-18/1347:07> »
Let me guess, waiting on Artwork for the Contacts so the Missions team can put out the contact cards/stat sheets similar to what they've had for previous seasons?

I mean, scrolling to the end of all the Season 9 Missions and copy/pasta all the potential contacts into a single google doc isn't tough so I presume there is a hold up somewhere else.  Artwork / funding for Artwork, is my guess.  Totally a guess though.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #8 on: <09-17-18/1401:54> »
Already includes artwork for 8 contacts (2 single ones, 2x3 from group portraits), so I have no idea. It might be related to making nicer versions of the statsheets. I do see movement in the shadows. =)
« Last Edit: <09-17-18/1405:19> by Michael Chandra »
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Fedifensor

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #9 on: <11-04-18/1454:45> »
Checking in on this...my group keeps getting their Yakuza mixed up!  :)

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #10 on: <11-05-18/1334:52> »
There's a couple things holding up the handouts, not the least is just not having everything finalized for publication.  With the Missions staff turnover last year, we're still playing catch up a bit with publishing, but the good news is there's been a huge push to finalize Season 8 and then get Season 9 out in time so that we're completely back on schedule for 10.

If you don't know where, as a CDT Agent, you can find the contacts write ups, say so here.

I'll see if I can find time to put together interim handouts this week.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #11 on: <11-06-18/1835:41> »
Contact sheet drafts for CDT use are found in the Contacts subfolder of the SRM 09 folder in the Google Drive.