NEWS

London Falling

• 12 Replies

Fedifensor

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« on: <12-01-14/2217:19> »
Any word on if/when London Falling will be legal for Missions play?

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #1 on: <12-02-14/0051:26> »
Immediately.  These are Missions adventures.  They were part of the 2012 CMP set.  They've been revised a bit and updated a bit for SR5.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #2 on: <12-02-14/0649:37> »
Time to send my runners to die against the Guns of Brixton I guess. ^_^
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

PittsburghRPGA

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
  • Catalyst Demo Team Field Agent #524
« Reply #3 on: <12-02-14/0944:05> »
Can we get Debriefing Logs for them?

There aren't any in the ones in the file I downloaded from the Demo Team download page.

Eric

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #4 on: <12-05-14/0914:49> »
They probably can be easily made if someone has a PDF Editor, since the convention dropbox contains a blank default debriefing log, or simply done manually for the time being. However, I'd appreciate an official errata file with the logs. :)

I'm a bit surprised by the SR5 karmic rewards of the runs though. Given the high dicepools you tend to face, with 16/18/15/18 as highest, I'd have expected 6/7/6/7 as total karmic rewards, not 5/6/6/6.
« Last Edit: <12-05-14/1030:32> by Michael Chandra »

PittsburghRPGA

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
  • Catalyst Demo Team Field Agent #524
« Reply #5 on: <12-05-14/1142:54> »
I have also noticed that Artholomew's Connection Rating doesn't appear anywhere.  I can make a 1/3rd page Contact sheet using the Template from the back of one of the draft mods I've got access to as an Agent, but not knowing the Connection Rating makes it a bit hard. I'm going to guess in the 4 or 5 range because he seems to operate exclusively in the UK (London Sprawl).

Eric

SichoPhiend

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #6 on: <12-05-14/1157:53> »
I'm a bit surprised by the SR5 karmic rewards of the runs though. Given the high dicepools you tend to face, with 16/18/15/18 as highest, I'd have expected 6/7/6/7 as total karmic rewards, not 5/6/6/6.

I would agree with the second one, but the other three seem to pay high enough to qualify for karma reduction due to the "cold-hearted bastard run" modifier on the karma awards table.  As such I'm not going to complain about the end rewards too much.

Granted I haven't looked through the complete adventures yet (something about finals week(s) for pharmacy school right now) and it's entirely possible I've missed other things that would raise the end rewards back up, so if your estimates accounted for things other than the dicepools, I apologize (and if so, I would appreciate a more complete run through of your estimates...it would save me time for my home game.)
A wise man once said that with increased intelligence comes the increased capacity to feel pain.
Therefore, if ignorance is bliss, enlightenment must be pure hell.

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #7 on: <12-05-14/1200:46> »
The potential nuyen ceiling in at least a few of them seems to offset the relatively low karma reward.  One run might have the highest ceiling I've seen.  (No, I'm not going to go back over everything and check.)
Killing so many sacred cows, I'm banned from India.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #8 on: <12-06-14/0338:51> »
True, did not read enough of them for cold hearted bastards.

Spectral Force

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <01-08-15/1253:49> »
So whats the word on the debriefing log?  I'd like to run this for my Missions players but having no log puts a hold on that.

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #10 on: <01-08-15/1510:22> »
Send me a PM.
SpeechThoughtMatrix/E-mail/TextingAstralSub-vocal

Fedifensor

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #11 on: <05-28-16/2325:09> »
I've sent a PM...though I think this has been out long enough that it would be good to include in some fashion for all purchasers of the produce (electronic or otherwise).

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #12 on: <05-28-16/2331:32> »
If I recall correctly, I contacted Drive Thru RPG and mentioned that they were missing, and I offered to provide them so they could add them to the package. They declined and said that they would ask Catalyst.

I think this is the first one of these that did not include the Missions Logs as part of the actual book itself.
SpeechThoughtMatrix/E-mail/TextingAstralSub-vocal