NEWS

Upcoming Shadowrun releases

• 1367 Replies

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #945 on: <05-17-17/0920:15> »
On a related note:

State of the Art ADL
is supposed to hit the shop any day now.

"State of the Art ADL ist ein Ausrüstungsbuch für Shadowrun 5, das mit einem großen Haufen Spielzeug für Runner daherkommt. Es bietet neue Waffen, Archetypen, Fahrzeuge, Drohnen, Critter, magische Gruppen und Schutzgeister aus der Allianz Deutscher Länder und beschreibt zudem die wichtigsten Spieler auf den unterschiedlichen Märkten und ihre Schattenseiten in denen sich die Runner mit all dem neuen Kram eindecken können. Oder von ihm auffressen lassen."

"State of the Art AGS is an equipment book for Shadowrun 5, coming with a massive pile of toys for runners. It offers new weapons, archetypes, vehicles, drones, critters, magic groups and mentor spirits from the Allied German States. It also describes the most important players on the different markets and their shady(/ow) sides where runner can stock up on with all the new stuff. Or get eaten by them."
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

&#24525;

« Reply #946 on: <05-17-17/1323:15> »
Based on her posts it would seem[/] not, but that's purely speculative. Also I haven't seen any traffic on the topic from anyone else. I assume the book floats in limbo behind the NDA wall.

Finstersang

• Omae
« Reply #947 on: <05-18-17/0717:52> »
On a related note:

State of the Art ADL
is supposed to hit the shop any day now.

Hell yeah! I didn´t mention it because it´s not out yet, but the information on this is very promising. The book frist crossed my view when I found this artwork for the  Ruhrmetalll Spinne on Deviantart: http://www.deviantart.com/art/SR5-SOTAADL-Drohnen-RuhrmetallSpinne-AAS-AAS-674444032

Looks like we might finally get another usable option for a combat rigger  ;D

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #948 on: <05-18-17/0752:23> »
Nice. Exactly the thing with which to hunt bug spirits.

Looks like SOTA is supposed to hit the shelves around May 27th for the games convention in cologne
talk think matrix

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #949 on: <05-18-17/0818:13> »
I'm ready for Shadowrun to get back to being Shadowrun and not Magicrun.  We need more drones, robots, car, bikes, tanks, cyborgs and guns.  We don't need 20 more traditions and mentors that'll never be used.  Or a billion more spirit types that don't matter. (Looking at you ceramic and vehicle spirits)
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

odd

• Omae
« Reply #950 on: <05-18-17/0953:50> »
Am I reading this right that this will be a german only release?  Anyone know a good PDF translator?

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #951 on: <05-23-17/1657:03> »
Just peaked around in the Pegaus Forum:
http://www.foren.pegasus.de/foren/topic/20505-newstigger-shadowrun-5/page-44

Fun with guns, drones, drugs, decks and even a few new life modules  :D
talk think matrix

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #952 on: <05-27-17/0704:10> »
Yeah, State of the Art ADL looks pretty sweet.

Dominious

• Newb
« Reply #953 on: <05-27-17/1358:26> »
Granted I didn't read through the full 64 pages of posts, but is there any plans whatsoever to rerelease books from previous editions with updates for 5th edition? For example, Lone Star. I am currently getting a local gam up and running and would also like to see CAS as one of the nations covered by it's own book now that we have seen so many of the others done like UCAS, Aztech, Souix Nations and Tir lands to name a few.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #954 on: <05-27-17/2026:45> »
Not that I'm aware of. That's not to say that a new release won't draw upon or expand upon previous releases, but I'd bad surprised if they ever did that. You might want to check out the 2050 sourcebook. The English release was for 20A, but the German release was done with 5e.

Ragnarok

• Omae
« Reply #955 on: <07-11-17/0141:12> »
It's been nearly 2 months since anything has been talked about on this thread....  I know this is a forlorn hope, but is there any movement on the TM ebook yet?
"More human than human" is our motto.
- Tyrell, Bladerunner

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #956 on: <07-11-17/1002:11> »
It's been nearly 2 months since anything has been talked about on this thread....  I know this is a forlorn hope, but is there any movement on the TM ebook yet?
There was some, but Trump made a deal to scuttle it because Putin threatened him with the pee tapes.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #957 on: <07-11-17/1139:27> »
I don't think this was posted before: there was apparently a preview of Zero Day, the decker-duel card game, in the April issue of Game Trade Magazine.

The cover is by Benjamin "Bengiskhan" Giletti.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #958 on: <07-11-17/1217:05> »
Thanks Marzhin...missed this one.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #959 on: <07-11-17/1910:27> »
More info and art in the actual preview.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)