NEWS

Borders

• 6 Replies

Headhunter

• Newb
« on: <05-29-15/1011:26> »
My group is going to be driving from Seatle to Dallas so they will have to go through the Sioux and Pueblo borders. Are these borders any different from the Canada-US border now?

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #1 on: <05-29-15/1330:05> »
The Sioux are hostile to any Anglos. The PCC not so much, but they will have better tech on their borders.

For Sioux think Russia/America during the Cold War and for PCC think the US/Mexico  of today but with more drones however, since you are going from one NAN country to another things should be more relaxed *if* you are the right race.
« Last Edit: <05-29-15/1334:13> by Angelone »
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Headhunter

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <05-29-15/1611:54> »
How susceptible to bribes are Either of the borders Guards

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #3 on: <05-29-15/1643:06> »
Depends really on the GM the Sioux should be harder to bribe than the PCC and it should cost more (1.5 times) according to the Coyotes book.  NANites are fairly biased against basically everyone who isn't them so things would be easier for you if you had one to be the frontman or had a mage or some other way to disguise the group.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #4 on: <05-29-15/2355:17> »
Better yet, find yourself a coyote/smuggler to get you where you need to go. These are the guys who already have routes in place and the contacts to make things go smooth.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <06-02-15/1534:57> »
Did you mean Salish-Shidhe instead of Sioux? The Sioux don't share a border with the CAS so there's no reason to pass through there on your way to Dallas.

Seattle > Salish-Shidhe > PCC > CAS is the most logical route.

Headhunter

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <06-04-15/1003:59> »
Yeah I meant the Salish-Shidhe