Shadowrun General > Gear

It Must be stated

<< < (21/22) > >>

Kontact:

--- Quote from: rockstar on --- the thing is that its not a mis-stated term because some of the guns do use magazines.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, internal magazines, like in a pump action shotgun.

This is why common parlance uses "clip" to refer to "Dat ting what puts bullets in a shooter" and "magazine" for internal mags which need to be filled bullet to gun.

Hooray!  Learning, accomplished?

Dead Monky:

--- Quote ---*singing*This is the tread that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friends*Sings*
--- End quote ---
This isn't even close.  Another board I'm on has a Free Will thread over 200 pages long with thousands of posts, all on the same endlessly circling non-debate.  It's amazing.

Turtletron:

--- Quote from: Dead Monky on ---
--- Quote ---*singing*This is the tread that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friends*Sings*
--- End quote ---
This isn't even close.  Another board I'm on has a Free Will thread over 200 pages long with thousands of posts, all on the same endlessly circling non-debate.  It's amazing.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully the thread will implode when reaching 9999 posts ;D(talking of the 200 pages thread)

Dead Monky:
I guess it all depends upon whether or not this board has a maximum page/post limit.  We'll see.

Critias:
You do know that you guys that are complaining about the thread never ending are the same guys bumping it to the top and contributing -- meaninglessly -- to it over and over again, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version