NEWS

Motercycles Recreated as Lions and Tigers and Wolves Oh yah!

• 44 Replies

beowulf_of_wa

• Omae
  • just say no to rotary assault cannons and bubba.
« Reply #30 on: <10-17-11/0042:56> »
and here's how any attempt at voltron will end in my game worlds!

http://youtu.be/1g6QJ5TfA7w
Carpe Noctem (seize the night)
Carpe per Diem (seize the pay), Carpe Dentum (seize the teeth), Carpe Denim (seize the pants)
Carpe Panem (seize the bread/capital)

no, i won't "just get over it."

NERPS!! for idiocy! NERPS!! for the minty fresh feeling! NERPS!! for gods! NERPS!! for guard duty!

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #31 on: <10-17-11/0050:41> »
And this is what would happen in mine!

And, yes, it would happen in New Jersey as well!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #32 on: <10-17-11/0909:28> »
and here's how any attempt at voltron will end in my game worlds!

http://youtu.be/1g6QJ5TfA7w

I seriously hope they make that movie.. it threw me a bit that the guy on the ship was Lieutenant Latimer from Psych, looks like he'd be awesome in that role though

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #33 on: <10-17-11/1320:36> »
And this is what would happen in mine!

And, yes, it would happen in New Jersey as well!

That video was awesome!  I will admit, I shed mantears over the fallen Voltron.  So many hours in front of the TV spent watching Voltron, epic end though.
Living the Electronic Dream

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #34 on: <10-17-11/1520:29> »
Megas XLR:  How to be even MORE manly when you have a giant robot!

Pity it wasn't renewed.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Earthshaker

• Newb
« Reply #35 on: <10-20-11/2029:31> »
I think it's a great idea, sometimes the best way to be invisible is to be loud and proud. Cos for all the reasons you've pointed out no one who was up to stuff would be so obvious. Also makes a great focus on me not the troll for a face character.

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <10-25-11/1305:59> »
soooo I'm working up a character that is a "beastmaster" type. He's a dwarven druid mystic adept with a wolf mentor spirit. He's got animal empathy positive quality as well as animal empathy (4) adept power, along with the Animal Handling skill group that includes the Riding skill. I was thinking of having him ride a Fenrir Wolf who is disguised as a motorcycle using one of the illusion spells and a sustaining focus. Here's the wolf description:

FENRIR WOLF
Canis lupus aesiri
Habitat: Forests
Range: Germany, Scandinavia, and far Eastern Europe Frequency: Uncommon
Identification: The fenrir wolf is a large canine, standing 150 centimeters tall with a length of 220 centimeters. It can weigh up to 150 kilograms. It has short, dense fur that can be white, cream, red, brown, grey, black, or a mottled pattern mix. It has well-developed canines and curved claws. Females are typically smaller than males.
Habits: The fenrir wolf is the Awakened version of the common European wolf. It is a nocturnal carnivore that hunts in packs of six to eight members. It is fearless, and it attacks all manner and sizes of targets. It is territorial, and packs have fought over territory, though deaths are infrequent. It is highly resistant to magic, strong beyond its size, able to crush bone in its jaws, and the most feared predator in Europe. Farmers hire armed security to protect cattle from roving packs.
Fenrir wolf packs have both an alpha male and an alpha fe- male. Females can have up to six pups in a den that is dug among bushes or rocks. While the male will bring home food for the caring female and pups, he will also kill off weaker pups or entire litters if necessary so that only the strongest join the pack. Fenrir wolves have a lifespan of 10 years.
The numbers of fenrir wolves are kept low by a shortage of suitable habitat and hunting. As with the golden boar, the German government’s protection of the Black Forest and Saeder-Krupp’s species protection program has helped stabilize fenrir wolf numbers, though not without some resistance. S-K has also worked out a breeding program to produce fenrir wolves for security. The corporation takes pups that would have otherwise been killed by an alpha male. Such security animals fetch a high price on the market, as it’s almost impossible to tame a wild fenrir.
Movement: 15/60
Skills: Counterspelling 3, Infiltration 2, Intimidation 2, Perception 3, Shadowing 3, Tracking 3, Unarmed Combat 4
Powers: Enhanced Senses (Hearing, Low-Light Vision, Smell), Fear, Magical Guard (Self ), Natural Weapon (Claws/Bite: DV 6P,AP1)

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #37 on: <10-26-11/0119:22> »
Well, as long as you're resigned to moving at nothing faster than a quick cruise at 15/60... though you might keep a spirit on-hand to use Movement.

14,000¥ to buy, 250¥ a month with a minimum Middle Lifestyle, training time -- and the everpresent possibility that y'know, it might just get tired of you and rip both your arms off... sounds fun.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Thermo

• Omae
« Reply #38 on: <10-26-11/0127:30> »
I've always thought that motorcycles were total death machines, I guess this just takes it to the next level!

Funny part is that the same spell could be used to disguise this gigantic wolf as, say, a beagle. People would never see it coming! It's like bringing a knife to a gun fight, only having the knife transform into a Bradley Fighting Vehicle.

beowulf_of_wa

• Omae
  • just say no to rotary assault cannons and bubba.
« Reply #39 on: <10-27-11/2254:36> »
i would buy that knife.
Carpe Noctem (seize the night)
Carpe per Diem (seize the pay), Carpe Dentum (seize the teeth), Carpe Denim (seize the pants)
Carpe Panem (seize the bread/capital)

no, i won't "just get over it."

NERPS!! for idiocy! NERPS!! for the minty fresh feeling! NERPS!! for gods! NERPS!! for guard duty!

Barracuda_Kali

• Newb
« Reply #40 on: <11-08-11/0147:53> »
This is really cool and all, but how do I get my motoslave?

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #41 on: <11-08-11/0346:52> »
Well, first you have to get your Knight Saber armor ...
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Barracuda_Kali

• Newb
« Reply #42 on: <11-08-11/0413:27> »
I'm thinking you can maybe cover that with an enclosed anthroform drone with some passenger space and body armor. Then just VCR to it. Add a rocket pack or something for fun, load it down with the payload of a small army and then watch runners scramble for cover as Mitsuhama deploys a radical new type of corpsec.

ARC

• Omae
« Reply #43 on: <11-09-11/0454:40> »
Personally I would prefer the Cyclone Armor from Robotech.
Living the Electronic Dream

Barracuda_Kali

• Newb
« Reply #44 on: <11-09-11/1153:09> »
As long as it is a mechanized suit of armor that turns into a motorcycle, that's enough for me.

Thought. Is there an option to tone the body down, remove superfluous protrusions like rear view windows and replace them with AR windows?