NEWS

Am I the only one who noticed this?

• 22 Replies

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #15 on: <09-10-16/2317:56> »
... actually, do we know that Eminem was born in '72?  Maybe that's a skill he's let atrophy ... ;D

Oh, I'm sure he was a master at faking birth certificates by then. Is Caimbuel Har'lea'Quin the real Slim Shady? I have a feeling that question would get a runner turned to goo.  ;D

Simple way to test it. Next time any of us see him pretend to get a call and then yell out "Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? You have a call! Will the Real Slim Shady please stand up?" If he subconciously stands up we have a confirmation! Fool proof!

I could have seen Aina doing that just to mess with him, or Frosty. Slamm-0, maybe?

Maybe Bull will do it. Lord knows he doesn't like the guy.

I really want to see the look on Harley's face when he realizes he got punked by Bull.

I would pay cash money for this to he made canon. And then when Harley is in utter shock he straight faced says "Its your mother! She wants to know if your still cleaning out your closet and the police have been asking for the whereabouts of Dr. Dre. He's gone missing and your the last person he was contact with!"

Well, Bull is made immortal in my stories after Heart of Gold and right before Mind of a Madman. (He's VERY old by this point, and knows he's dying. Maisie gives him the same deal she gave FastJack. Which a pretty sweet deal, to be honest. Of course there's a catch, and of course there are some...well, unexpected side effects.)

So, they can piss in each other's cheerios for eternity.
You post any of those fanfics here? Would love to read them.

Blood of the King is posted in the Fanfic section, as well as a few short bits. Blood of the King is actually a link to a Google Doc, as it was too long to post here. It's definitely a little rough around the edges, but I intend to go back and fix it later. I'm also working on a dossier (and an associated mission) that will answer a lot of questions and introduce some new and interesting characters.

Thanks. Maybe your work will help me with my own fanfiction. Though all my ideas tend to be... Well im not sure how Shadowrun they are really. Ill check it out asap!
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <09-10-16/2330:07> »
... actually, do we know that Eminem was born in '72?  Maybe that's a skill he's let atrophy ... ;D

Oh, I'm sure he was a master at faking birth certificates by then. Is Caimbuel Har'lea'Quin the real Slim Shady? I have a feeling that question would get a runner turned to goo.  ;D

Simple way to test it. Next time any of us see him pretend to get a call and then yell out "Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? You have a call! Will the Real Slim Shady please stand up?" If he subconciously stands up we have a confirmation! Fool proof!

I could have seen Aina doing that just to mess with him, or Frosty. Slamm-0, maybe?

Maybe Bull will do it. Lord knows he doesn't like the guy.

I really want to see the look on Harley's face when he realizes he got punked by Bull.

I would pay cash money for this to he made canon. And then when Harley is in utter shock he straight faced says "Its your mother! She wants to know if your still cleaning out your closet and the police have been asking for the whereabouts of Dr. Dre. He's gone missing and your the last person he was contact with!"

Well, Bull is made immortal in my stories after Heart of Gold and right before Mind of a Madman. (He's VERY old by this point, and knows he's dying. Maisie gives him the same deal she gave FastJack. Which a pretty sweet deal, to be honest. Of course there's a catch, and of course there are some...well, unexpected side effects.)

So, they can piss in each other's cheerios for eternity.
You post any of those fanfics here? Would love to read them.

Blood of the King is posted in the Fanfic section, as well as a few short bits. Blood of the King is actually a link to a Google Doc, as it was too long to post here. It's definitely a little rough around the edges, but I intend to go back and fix it later. I'm also working on a dossier (and an associated mission) that will answer a lot of questions and introduce some new and interesting characters.

Thanks. Maybe your work will help me with my own fanfiction. Though all my ideas tend to be... Well im not sure how Shadowrun they are really. Ill check it out asap!

Once I'm finished with the dossier and the mission, I'll need people to help me play test it. My stories are very magic oriented, and the mission, Where Loyalties Lie, is set only a few months before Trickster's Folly, so it's the last time anyone will get to see Maisie's son in one piece.
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <09-10-16/2332:30> »
If you playtest it here give me a pm. Vexboy is an adept.
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <09-10-16/2338:52> »
If you playtest it here give me a pm. Vexboy is an adept.

Noted!

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <09-12-16/0906:03> »
Finally thought of how Harley should react to being punked.

He stands shocked for a moment, realizing Bull had tricked him, but the eponymous mad elf won't be so easily beaten. He traipses up to the bar, takes the phone from Bull, and holds it to his ear (the fake one, of course). He then spits out some smokin' freestyle rap that gets everyone in the bar bobbing their heads. He then hold the phone out to Bull with a drek-eating grin and says "It's for you."

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
« Reply #20 on: <09-12-16/1518:56> »

He stands shocked for a moment, realizing Bull had tricked him, but the eponymous mad elf won't be so easily beaten. He traipses up to the bar, takes the phone from Bull, and holds it to his ear (the fake one, of course). He then spits out some smokin' freestyle rap that gets everyone in the bar bobbing their heads. He then hold the phone out to Bull with a drek-eating grin and says "It's for you."

Bull seems like he is smart enough anticpate that. On the other end some loyal chummer would immedately blurt out on speaker "Recovery was still a shit album! Took you a few decades to learn to rap again chummer?" Then hang up and RUN.
Thoughts
Mentor

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <09-13-16/0202:18> »

Bull seems like he is smart enough anticpate that. On the other end some loyal chummer would immedately blurt out on speaker "Recovery was still a shit album! Took you a few decades to learn to rap again chummer?" Then hang up and RUN.

Son of a biscuit!

Ya know, water buffaloing hot coffee through your nose hurts.

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <09-15-16/0830:24> »
Ok, let's roll back here a second. If Harlequin is the real Slim Shady, then...uh...

WHO IS HAILIE????