Catalyst Game Labs > Errata

Hard Targets Errata

(1/15) > >>

Sendaz:
A few things have been cropping up so may as well have a spot for them to get listed on.

--- Quote from: PiXeL01 on ---The spell Spellblades (p. 192) states that Physical blades are like power bolts and are resisted by armor, yet the Power Bolt spell is not resisted by armor, just pure body. Mistake?
If armor can be used them what is the AP of the spell?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ScytheKnight on ---
Reloading Slide: How many clips does it hold? The Reloading Rail specifically mentions it holds 4 clips, but the Reloading Slide doesn't mention any clip capacity.

Expanded Bows - Traditional: Does overdrawing require the fired arrow to be of a higher rating? if so it makes it useless on Rating 10 bows as there's no rating 11 arrows.

Master Archer: Does the -2 Movement Penalty reduction count towards firing from a moving vehicle as well as running?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ProfGast on ---the "Biospike" entry has its components listed as "Bone Spurs."

Then Hand Load manufactured armor is listed in the body of the work to be normal ammunition cost +10% while the table lists it as +25%

--- End quote ---

For myself, it is more a case of  fluff to crunch questions needing clarifying.

Depleted Uranium Rounds in the fluff mention that if all the shattered bits of the round aren’t removed from a surviving target,
the target will develop cancer in a matter of weeks.
Are we to just use the Radiation elemental effects from Street Grimoire and if so, what are the values used for determining ongoing effects?
Or is there some other table to consult?

Rift_0f_Bladz:
Also for the spellblade errate, what does the spellcasting test for?

Edit: also what is used for ACC? Force?

Hobbes:
Table for Hand Loads is under Depleted Uranium Rounds.

PiXeL01:
Does Elemental Focus (p.191) effect drain in some way or not?

Orudeon:
Voice Warper (p. 187-188) doesn't have possible ratings listed in either the description or price table and no test is listed to fool listeners. I assume it's Impersonation + Charisma + Device Rating, or would it be, given that it's designed to warp your voice rather than impersonate which is what the voice modulator would be for?

Voice Recognition is Equipment DP vs. Device Rating as per CRB, I believe?

--- Quote from: PiXeL01 on ---Does Elemental Focus (p.191) effect drain in some way or not?
--- End quote ---
I believe all it does is change the drain to be the element of the spell e.g. Ice Spear would become Cold-element drain. No idea what it'd do to fire, acid, or water spells.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version