NEWS

[SR5]] Rules for weapon modifications

• 6 Replies

coredump

• Newb
« on: <02-16-15/1648:07> »
In past editions, there were rules for modifying a gun, things like allowing for an extended magazine.  In specific, I want to use a crossbow with more than 4 bolts in the mag.

jim1701

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <02-16-15/1744:30> »
At this time the only weapoin modifications officially available are in Run & Gun.  I don't know if there will an expansion on these options in the future. 

ikarinokami

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <02-16-15/2006:01> »
I think they are supposed to be more extensive ones in the rigger book, we will see

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <02-16-15/2014:47> »
there are books in older editions or you can just house rule some stuff if your GM would be cool with it. You could also brain storm some custom mods here, we could give you our feedback and then you could bring it to your GM once we've vetted it!

All depends on your GM sadly there is no RAW answer
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

coredump

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <02-16-15/2153:00> »
Huh, I missed the modifications in R&G.... not what I was looking for, but good to finally find them.

Okay, thanks. I think for now I will just deal with the 4 bolt limit.

SmilingCoyote

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <02-20-15/0352:32> »
Hi all,

Good point on the Boosted Attribute....

Then it begs the question....is "The Athelet's Way" at 20 Karma even worth its value now?

With regards to the other suggestions.  I really appreciate the input and will shift the points from Arcana to Pilot -Ground.

With regards to having a wider skill range, the character is pretty much attribute heavy, so he would start by defaulting, and picking up 1 level in any skills that he frequently uses base on the GM's campaign.

Cheers all.  Love the comments.

Jahrl Mirkson

• Newb
  • Lurk, lurk, lurk.
« Reply #6 on: <02-20-15/1109:00> »
I think you might have posted that to the wrong thread.
Ninja vanish!
*BAMF*
*cough**cough**cough*

Missions character: Brick House
Titles: Daddy Killer, Dragon Hacker