NEWS

Panzerknacker [IC]

• 723 Replies

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #180 on: <10-25-16/0937:19> »
"I might help out with some of those problems. Maybe we can place the stolen goods right to Tschernenko's place unnoticed."
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #181 on: <10-25-16/0958:18> »
Anna said to bnc "Alright I'll figure something up, I prefer planting something illegal on him before he passes through security, BTL chip or a few grams of some illegal drug. I should be able to lift his wallet and drop the emptied wallet near Tschernenko's place."

To Slobbertooth she suggested "I can provide astral overwatch, either from my bed and project myself to where you are or to physically be there.  I can also send a spirit if I am busy, but they are less reliable and may not do what I intended but what I said. Depending on their motivations, so I'd rather do open-ended  and ill-defined things myself."

« Last Edit: <10-25-16/1017:14> by gilga »

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #182 on: <10-25-16/1053:12> »
"We are starting to over think this, and we are exposing ourselves a bit too much to have Anna actually meet one of the other buyers.  I don't see why drugging or leaving him stuck in a bondage game is so much less an idea.  The other beefit is that we can hire a street walker to do either with minimal exposure."

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #183 on: <10-25-16/1144:29> »
"Drugging is exactly what we're discussing now. But we still need to lay a trace to Tschernenko, in case you've missed that."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #184 on: <10-25-16/1215:06> »
Anna told Devon, "My disguise will be solid do not worry, I'll look like a completely different person. I understand the risk of exposure, but I think we can pull it off." to bnc "Okay so the plan is to meet Whitman, flirt with him, have him buy me a drink and then drug him and steal his wallet, throw empty wallet near Tschernenko's place. Then Krestov tip's the police and they take Tscherneko for questioning while Whitman is  too far gone to attend the meet."

She took a breath and then asked "Does that plan works? do we have something I can spike his drink with, something that will not knock him down right away but give me some time to get into an hotel room with him? "
« Last Edit: <10-25-16/1218:34> by gilga »

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #185 on: <10-25-16/1227:16> »
"Evidence of a possibly violent disturbance activity to justify forced entry without a warrant were also requested by the detective.

"It would also be wise to plant the drugs that you use on Whitman at our framed suspect's residence."
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #186 on: <10-25-16/1253:37> »
Anna looked at Slobber and asked "So I should get him to his place and drug him there and then we plant the same drugs and some of his personal belongings in Tschernenko's place.  Will that be enough to get the police to arrest her? "

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #187 on: <10-25-16/1312:07> »
"Have we completely written off disrupting her travel plans?"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #188 on: <10-25-16/1704:54> »
[spoiler]bnc owns a chemistry toolkit and a medkit. I hope it's safe to assume that she's got benzoes or neuroleptics or antihistamines or whatever.[/spoiler]

"Looks like the stoll's a-rollin'.
I still think it's a bad idea to put Coleman on this. Look, of one of them tries to get rid of the other, this looks perfectly normal. But if three of them take out each other, it'll look bastante suspicious. Let's have 'em two deal with each other, and let's Krestov take care of Coleman his way. We don't want Masterson's attention on us, chummers.

'part from this, yeah, sounds like a plan. You just drop that stuff somewhere or give it to a drone. Slob, you and I do the break-in, check? Anna, once you're back, get your beautiful ass in your room and come to Anna 2's place astrally like snap. Make sure you find it on the astral plane. If not, just summon a spirit to search for me. You shoulda've gotten a plus bono impression of my aura, you curious piece of meat."

bnc's voice is light, indicating that she's not really insulting Anna at this point.

"Ah, also. Yeah: I can sport you some drugs, uhm, I mean, narcotics. You know, stuff you get at the drug store. "

Regarding Flatline's question: "Not really, but it's second choice. If everything goes well, we don't need to, as it would only draw attention. If something goes amiss, I will safe comme enfer blast up every vehicle she comes closer than special K's cock length.
« Last Edit: <10-25-16/1708:06> by Volker »
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #189 on: <10-25-16/1949:37> »
"Okay, but she is coming from Russia, isn't she?  I know you guys are knee deep in this, and if your hearts are set on doing it this way I am there for you...BeeTeeDub, I can do astral overwatch as well, all I have to do is make a breakfast date with Crow at this point...but if Anna is exposed to one of the principles tonight and something goes wrong, we are screwed.  I am NOT a charming person, so if there is any sweet talking to do tomorrow, she HAS to be the one doing it.  Since the point of this is to get the sale, shouldn't she be kept off the board until she is absolutely needed?"

Flatline turns to the other mage, "Just to be clear, this is not to impinge on your capabilities, I am fully aware that you are more than capable of handling things, but Chaos is a fickle bitch, and you are the most important piece of the puzzle tomorrow, do we really want to leave the main thrust of the run in jeopardy unnecessarily?"

Qwikfix

« Reply #190 on: <10-25-16/2027:56> »
Krestov lifted his head as the detective responded, his lips curling into a smile as he related the information to his team.  Without much delay, he sent another reply to his contact.

<<Detective, I think I am able to assist in this matter.  Please forward me the information I will need to assist in this matter and I will see it done; namely, the location and what preference of weapon is needed.  It should be accomplished before too long, thank you>>

Clearing his throat, the big troll spoke into the chat.  "Minor objective to occupy Coleman without probleming.  Need break into place of murder suspect and plant weapon.  Cause disturbance then slipping out.  Seems small, but can be done early and still have Coleman busy.  How suggest we do this?"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #191 on: <10-26-16/0130:14> »
Anna said listens to Devon and smiles satisfied, grinning she said  "I am not doing anything so illegal per say, I am taking a guy to his apartment and steal his wallet, and I have a new SIN to use afterward. The only reason the police is going to be involved in it is because my dupleganger is already wanted. " To herself she thinks, "Like I never robbed a guy before... sometimes even guys I liked"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #192 on: <10-26-16/0248:49> »
Sanchez answered: <<I'll have the weapon and the address depoed within the hour under the bench at Kirke Park across from the bus stop. Make sure you have the right house. Just run up, break down the door and get the gun in and vanish. I have a pair of detectives near by who are briefed to expect something. I told them to prioritize the suspect, but don't give them a reason to draw on you.
If this works I guarantee you that Cole will have only one thing to occupy his mind for the next few days.>>

In the meantime, Mike looked at the AR board and scratched his head:
"Can you explain what you are doing exactly to an old ork?
Flatline, you want that Firewater and visit Crow with it, correct? When do you want to go, now, this evening or do you want to invite Crow for a liquid breakfast around 8 shortly before the tour starts?

And bnc: As I said I can get you any narcotics you need within the hour, but are we talking about knock-out pills or do you need the forbidden stuff that the border patrol will have to seize - after all most things can be gotten on prescription. Only Bliss is balls to the wall forbidden. Oh and how are you going to make sure that the real Tschernenko doesn't have a water tight alibi during your stunt?"
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

badneighbor

• Chummer
« Reply #193 on: <10-26-16/1008:48> »
Satisfied with the garage set-up, and the condition of the team's equipment, Kite stepped outside for a moment and knelt down to roll up her right pant leg. With a mental command, the smuggling compartment in the synthetic leg popped open to reveal her favorite drone: her Lockheed Optic X-2. She lifted it and extended its wings. Though her personal RCC she gave it instructions to fly high and watch over the safehouse, notifying her if anyone approached the building on foot or in a vehicle. She wound up and threw it like an oversized paper airplane, and the drone's dog-brain took over from there.

She closed the smuggling compartment and pushed her pant leg down, then ducked back inside. She stopped in for a moment to listen in to the others' plans being formed. She poked her head into the virtual planning room for just long enough to say <<Excuse me, I just wanted to let you know I'll be in the library, brushing up on my boating per Mr. Schmitt's advice. If you need me for any of...>> she waved a hand vaguely at the planning board, <<this, just let me know.>> She disconnected and headed to the library. After some browsing she was able to find the Boating tutorsoft.

Kite made herself comfortable and got to work correcting her greatest weakness as a smuggler.
« Last Edit: <10-26-16/1308:19> by badneighbor »

Qwikfix

« Reply #194 on: <10-26-16/1259:30> »
Krestov did not bother to answer the detective.  The information was passed and that was all that was needed.  Now it was up to him to get the job done and secure their chances by doing his part.

<<I have my job for Coleman, I will be making a trip.  Will borrow Kite, should be only a few hours>>

Signing off, the troll headed back to the garage, seeing Kite deeply concentrating on what he could guess was some AR material.  Waiting with his shoulder on the door, he let a few moments pass before clearing his throat.  "Could using help with skills,namely quick exiting before trouble hit.   Want step out?  Will buy dinner."