NEWS

Panzerknacker [IC]

• 723 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #165 on: <10-21-16/0451:12> »
Anna said "I like that idea, let the guy with  the law enforcement connections eliminate his criminal competitor for his own personal motives. That way not all traces of foul play are pointing at us, perhaps someone can send him an anonymous tip?"
« Last Edit: <10-21-16/0454:44> by gilga »

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #166 on: <10-21-16/0829:26> »
>>I definitely think we want to use a professional to deal with the crashcart guy.Just leave him tied to a bed in a motel room for the day

Playing the Prosecutor against the russian might be a play.

My focus is the Feng Shui guy.  Thinking of dropping hints about a Sound front stage that the house boats will give a good view.  Any other ideas?<<>

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #167 on: <10-21-16/1522:00> »
"All right, chummers. Let's make this a bit, aye, carajo, I hate that there's no proper word für übersichtlich. Anyway..."

bnc projects a constantly updated table of the subjects onto the info wall to make it easier for everyone to keep an overview over the plans.

"I suggest, we let two of them slip through, more or less impacted. I nominate Crow and Wong, as they don't seem too dangerous.
Make, could we have that whiskey without the narcotic? That way, he might arrive slightly drunk, making a bad impression. We could be nice to him, invite him over or something. You know, display gentlemanship. Share a nice whiskey or a glass of kognac. Who would we be to deny a guest a second drink?
Or else we might meet somewhere outside. You know, be nice and stuff.

I like the idea of taking out two with one strike. Since Coleman is the most experienced with criminals, I would suggest Whitman, however. This way, Tom Masterson might also be ultimativo pissed.
So we hinder Whitman from taking off and try to make Tschernenko look the most suspicious. Even if she's not prosecuted, she's not going to get the boathouse. This way, she might even show up, making it look even less suspicious.

I also add Flatline's suggestions here, though I'm personally strictly against kidnapping a personal acquaintance of the Mastersons.
So, we have..."

namedescriptioncounter measures
Charles Whitmanpersonal acquaintance, Crashcart, womanizervehicle manipulation, flight cancellation, traces to Tschernenko; kidnapping
Anna Tschernenkoeccentric artist, aggressive, vandalismcreate false traces from Whitman to her
Blake Colemanattorney, busycreate important schedule entry
Joe CrowShaman. Drinkerinvite him
Lee WongWuxing manager, rower, Feng Shuibe more attractive than the chink; dropping bad hints

"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #168 on: <10-21-16/1605:07> »
Anna said "Perhaps an attractive woman can plant some illegal drugs in mr. Whitman's suit as he flirts with her shortly before crossing the border. I am sure it will give him bad reputation and delay him considerably. I mean - kidnapping a rich person is kind of extreme and may go sideways."

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #169 on: <10-21-16/1652:47> »

Make, could we have that whiskey without the narcotic? That way, he might arrive slightly drunk, making a bad impression. We could be nice to him, invite him over or something. You know, display gentlemanship. Share a nice whiskey or a glass of kognac. Who would we be to deny a guest a second drink?

This might be an idea, I can take something to inhibit any alcohol I imbibe and go shot for shot, we could get there a bit early and have him snookered before our host arrive.

I like the idea of taking out two with one strike. Since Coleman is the most experienced with criminals, I would suggest Whitman, however. This way, Tom Masterson might also be ultimativo pissed.
So we hinder Whitman from taking off and try to make Tschernenko look the most suspicious. Even if she's not prosecuted, she's not going to get the boathouse. This way, she might even show up, making it look even less suspicious.

So, to be clear, we create a problem for Whitman (I think I like the idea of a bondage game gone awry, but whatever), implicate Tschernenko for the act, and get the evidence to Coleman, without any link to us.  That seems like a good plan.

Charles Whitmanpersonal acquaintance, Crashcart, womanizervehicle manipulation, flight cancellation (no flight, he's local), traces to Tschernenko; kidnapping
Anna Tschernenkoeccentric artist, aggressive, vandalismcreate false traces from Whitman to her
Blake Colemanattorney, busycreate important schedule entry Implicate the Russian, he is local law enforcement, he should act on her.
Joe CrowShaman. DrinkerArrive early, get him drinking
Lee WongWuxing manager, rower, Feng Shuibe more attractive than the chink; dropping bad hints, Can we get into the boat's node and mess with him when he is not with the host, enviromentally?

Then that just leaves me to try and talk golf intelligently and for Anna to charm/seduce? them.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #170 on: <10-22-16/0112:16> »
Anna asked "Can we do all these things in the time schedule we have? I mean the sale happens tomorrow right?"

Qwikfix

« Reply #171 on: <10-22-16/1149:14> »
[With Kite]

Krestov smiled, nodding in recognition as the information was added, and even stuck around a bit when he realized a few of the items being moved were a bit heavy.  Without a word, he stepped in to carry some things, following the rigger and the drones' direction on where to place stuff.  He may not have been technically minded, but he had his strength, so that was something.  He carried some conversation, but it was clear that he fought against his own thick accent to form any complex sentence cohesively../.

[At the board]

The troll looked over the information, scratching the bridge of his nose as his thoughts collected.  "If planting evidence, would need to time it so happening close to after Tschemenko arriving.  With history, KE could cite probable cause.  Krestov have contact in KE who owing favor, maybe can get word to Coleman and some forces to grabbing her.  Worth a shot, da?"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #172 on: <10-22-16/1232:50> »
bnc scowls, as she sees how Flatline edits the data she posted on the info board. Her voice sounds as if uttered through clenched teeth, although she's still only communicating via the group channel.
"Did I not make it absolutamente clear that the info room is my playground and I don't want anyone to fuck with the data I store there? I will respect your authority in mojo stuff, although I'm inclined to believe that I might actually have more basics about it than you. I'll even leave the medicine part to you although I will not refuse Slob or Krestov if they want to be treated by me who has always brought them back safe and sound. So please get your digital fingers from my data or I will safe comme l'enfer let you experience how it feels to have foreigners havoc with your data.

That being sad, thanks for pointing out that I made an error about Whitman while reorganizing our info.
I'm against putting Coleman on Tschernenko. If three of them take each other out, it will look suspicious and fall back on us. We can either simulate an unrelated crime for Tschernenko and put Coleman on it, or involve Tschernenko and Whitman and leave Coleman out of the calculation. I'd rather the former, as it won't cost Krestov and is more secure.

All right, schedule's tight.

Anna, can you dress up as Tschernenko? Here's a couple of images I dug out from her. If you can, will you take care of Whitman?
I will do the rest.

Flatline, your proposition regarding Joe Crow sounds good. Will you be able to arrange a meeting with him and execute the plan?
I can take care of Coleman, I think.

Regarding Lee Wong, what exactly did you mean with your suggestion? I guess the answer is yes, regardless, but I still ought to know if I'm to do it.

Krestov, do you think you can get a lever on Coleman anyhow?  I don't know, maybe there's something you can do to keep him. Or can you dig out relevant contacts I can fake a message from plus fast?

Charles Whitmanpersonal acquaintance, Crashcart, womanizervehicle manipulation, traces to Tschernenko; kidnapping, Anna tying him to his bed
Blake Colemanattorney, busycreate important schedule entry
Joe CrowShaman. Drinkerinvite him
Lee WongWuxing manager, rower, Feng Shuibe more attractive than the chink; dropping bad hints;
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #173 on: <10-22-16/1346:30> »
Anna said "I think I can pull it off. Can any of you help me to achieve her look? Another set of eyes is always useful in these things. I could also use video recordings so I can try and mimic her behavior, body language and accent.".  she also winked at bnc.

She then said to Krestov "A favor in the KE should go long way, I think that plan is really coming together."

« Last Edit: <10-22-16/1632:30> by gilga »

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #174 on: <10-23-16/1342:43> »
Slobbertooth did a lookover of Anna's disguise as he walked by her and bnc. He offered his two cents.

"You look like a young woman trying to look like a successful older woman. Try looking like a young artist who is already successful. Oh and wear sunglasses and have a flask on you."
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

Qwikfix

« Reply #175 on: <10-24-16/1243:45> »
Krestiv gave a silent nod at the advisement to his idea, but gave it some thought.

"Can give a try.  Maybe get some extra urgent work sent his way, but will see how goes.  As for Tschernenko, I know how to put her in anon yous tip when evidence planted.  If have history, response should be quick. Will update on Coleman"

Taking his eyes off the feed, he pulled up the contact he had in the KE from the earlier job of theirs...

"<<Detective Sanchez, this is gray matter.  I hope that the tip of Lone Star corruption proved beneficial for you.  I'm contacting in hopes for a small favor.  I need a certain prosecuting attorney to find himself indisposed for the next 24 hours.  A certain Blake Coleman.  Nothing sinister, but is it possible to point towards a means to occupy him?  Thank you for any help, I will consider our terms clean for this favor.>>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #176 on: <10-24-16/1313:38> »
[At the board]

Anna asked "Sorry for being the thick one, but I dress up as Anna Tschernenko approach Whitman tonight in some bar, get a hotel room with him and leave him tied up to his bed? Or do I meet him tomorrow before he passes border control flirt with him and plant some street drugs on him.  Or should I commit some minor crime looking like her... vandalism of the sort. Graffiti, breaking a window something enough to get her arrested for a day or two... "

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #177 on: <10-24-16/1336:04> »
The reply from Sanchez came quickly
<<Yes, that was most helpful.
Hm, Coleman. I might be able to do something about that. There is an ugly homicide where I'm close to a break through. Normally I'd just have the suspect observed, but if someone could cause a disturbance at his premise, so that the imminent danger clause would allow us to enter the building, I could call in the prosecutor of my choice. Just to be secure I'd ask you to deposit a weapon at his place, so his lawyer can't get him out a second time.>>
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #178 on: <10-25-16/0206:28> »
bnc nods to herself.

"Good, Krestov. In case you can distract him solehandedly, that's amazing. If there is something I'm supposed to do - faking messages, for example - let me know. If not, I consider Coleman taken care of.

Anna: What ever you're best at. To be perfectly honest, indeed tying him up would perhaps be a bit too over the top. I found that the least suspicious things are those who're just one bit special, not too much, but also not too ordinary. Lemme think ... Why don't you seduce him in the evening and try to drug him at some point. Leave some ominous note KE or Lone Star will give a puzzle to solve, like "that's for Sandra, son of a bitch". You then take all his valuables and get the hell outta here. Kite, can you then provide one of your drones to get his stuff to Tschernenko's place? Her hotel/motel, I mean. Let's hide it somewhere in her flat. If the investigating forces don't stumble over it, I can fake an anonymous call tomorrow, early enough before the meeting.

Slob, How good are you at break-ins?"

namedescriptioncounter measuresin charge
Charles Whitmanpersonal acquaintance, Crashcart, womanizerseduction, traces to Tschernenko; Anna tying him to his bed or drugging himAnna, bnc
Anna Tschernenkoeccentric artist, aggressive, vandalismcreate false traces from Whitman to herAnna, bnc
Blake Colemanattorney, busycreate important schedule entryKrestov
Joe CrowShaman. Drinkerinvite himFlatline
Lee WongWuxing manager, rower, Feng Shuibe more attractive than the chink; dropping bad hints;no one
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #179 on: <10-25-16/0858:12> »
Slobbertooth thought about bnc's question for a bit.

"Better than I used to b, but I would need a bag of equipment to try to get around any locks and scanners. I also can't assense to detect any magical barriers that may be present, or search the matrix for cameras and other electronic security devices.

"I can hop the fence pretty nimbly, though."
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)