NEWS

Chummer5 Support

• 632 Replies

Pericles

• Newb
« Reply #570 on: <02-26-18/1239:08> »
I can't update Chummer. When I check for updates, I get a message to check my firewall and proxy settings. I saw this on Github, but didn't see a fix yet?

Thanks!

Lormyr

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #571 on: <02-26-18/1643:58> »
Only the core sheet select under the toxin resistance section, it appears that the Adapt power Natural Immunity is not calculating into the totals. Are there plans to address this, or perhaps create a work around under the improvements tab? That would also be useful for mages that quicken prophylaxis.

Thanks! Really love this program.
"TL:DR 6e's reduction of meaningful choices is akin to forcing everyone to wear training wheels. Now it's just becomes a bunch of toddlers riding around on tricycles they can't fall off of." - Adzling

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #572 on: <02-27-18/0857:12> »
I can't update Chummer. When I check for updates, I get a message to check my firewall and proxy settings. I saw this on Github, but didn't see a fix yet?

Thanks!
I've had periodic issues with the update function...find it easier to simply download the new version and go from there. (YMMV)

Pericles

• Newb
« Reply #573 on: <02-27-18/1323:30> »
Thanks! Yeah, I can do that until it gets fixed.

Chummer 5 is Alive

• Omae
« Reply #574 on: <02-28-18/2313:38> »
@Lormyr: That issue is fixed in the latest nightly build.

WRT the update function, this should be fixed in the current nightly build, as some changes were made to the SSL/TLS channel.

Lormyr

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #575 on: <03-01-18/0903:01> »
Thank you sir, much appreciated.
"TL:DR 6e's reduction of meaningful choices is akin to forcing everyone to wear training wheels. Now it's just becomes a bunch of toddlers riding around on tricycles they can't fall off of." - Adzling

Pericles

• Newb
« Reply #576 on: <03-01-18/1125:57> »
Thanks so much!

Pericles

• Newb
« Reply #577 on: <03-02-18/1634:31> »
I'm back again...lol.

Chummer is telling me to take the Initate power Fixation, I have to have Advanced Alchemy. It's actually the opposite: Advanced Alchemy requires Fixation.

Thanks!

Chummer 5 is Alive

• Omae
« Reply #578 on: <03-02-18/2052:08> »
You need to add the High Art of Advanced Alchemy, or enable the optional rule that disables Art requirements.

Pericles

• Newb
« Reply #579 on: <03-02-18/2104:16> »
According to page 153 of Street Grimoire, the High Art of Advance Alchemy requires Fixation. An Islamic Alchemist (FA 70) who initiates is required to take the following, in order: Fixation, Quickening, Advanced Alchemy, Anchoring.

Has something been errata'd regarding this?

Chummer 5 is Alive

• Omae
« Reply #580 on: <03-02-18/2200:50> »
No, the metamagic Advanced Alchemy requires Fixation. The High Art (God I hate Street Grimoire) doesn't have that requirement. I've amended the requirements logic for that section to not trigger the Art requirement if you're not using Street Grimoire, but as is, you'd need to first add the Art of Advanced Alchemy to one initiate grade then add the Fixation metamagic. 

Pericles

• Newb
« Reply #581 on: <03-02-18/2203:02> »
Oh, ok!  What genius decided to call two different things Advanced Alchemy?  ;D

Thanks for clearing that up!

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #582 on: <03-23-18/0426:33> »
...OK installed the latest (.198) and have a couple questions. 

First of all I can no longer apply vision mods to a Baliistic mask as in the past. The only related gear category I get when adding an accessory is for Vision Devices and that only included cameras.

Second after transferring over an older character who is a Mystic Adept, I notice when I initiate it adds a power point as well as lets me choose a metamagic.  I don't think this is correct it is either one or the other not both.

On the plus side I do like the look of the new character sheet form, though the skills block does not size to screen width as the other blocks do. Also like the fact that when dealing with expendable gear one can specify how many units were used instead of having to click off each single unit one at a time (really handy for ammo and reagents).

« Last Edit: <03-23-18/0433:18> by kyoto kid »
Forsaken daughter is watching you

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #583 on: <03-25-18/1630:22> »
I'm not seeing Muscle Replacement under Cyberware or Muscle Augmentation and Muscle Toner under Bioware.
#thistasergoesto11

Quote from: Tarislar
ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P
Nuff said.  :-X

Chummer 5 is Alive

• Omae
« Reply #584 on: <03-25-18/1903:44> »
Can't replicate any of those issues in the current nightly build.