Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

Street Legends Supplemental now out--ten more characters to play with!

<< < (44/46) > >>

Wakshaani:
Incidently, there are a few Dwarves doing Things in Dirty Tricks.

(Gotta ask CanRay how to use the Font of Shilling!)

Mara:

--- Quote from: Wakshaani on ---(Gotta ask CanRay how to use the Font of Shilling!)

--- End quote ---

First, you have to come across as simultaneous loveable AND pitiable(as a Canadian, this is a natural talent
for CanRay).
Second, you have to have no shame.
Third, you need to have a product that can naturally be slid into any discussion.

Sort of like how, I can easily point out that you should get Safehouses for what to do AFTER the elections are over
if your candidate lost....

CanRay:

--- Quote from: Wakshaani on ---(Gotta ask CanRay how to use the Font of Shilling!)
--- End quote ---
You just put in a hyperlink.
--- Quote from: Mara on ---First, you have to come across as simultaneous loveable AND pitiable(as a Canadian, this is a natural talent
for CanRay).
Second, you have to have no shame.
Third, you need to have a product that can naturally be slid into any discussion.
--- End quote ---
I can feel the love.  No, really, I can.

Wait, wait, wait...

No, that's heartburn.
--- Quote from: Mara on ---Sort of like how, I can easily point out that you should get Safehouses for what to do AFTER the elections are over
if your candidate lost....
--- End quote ---
Actually, with the talk of succession going on, and the possibility of a Second US Civil War, Safehouses might be useful for people of all types!  Might I suggest the off-the-grid, rural territory type where you can see potential threats from miles away?

Wakshaani:
That's a master at work, that is!

Xzylvador:
I kinda like dwarves in SR, especially for mages or hackers.
The willpower boost makes 'em naturally better at resisting drain or biofeedback and body boost means more armor and more boxes to soak.
But they do lack the attractiveness of "handsome, agile elf" or "tough ork brute". Dwarves are just... short and kind of bland.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version