Shadowrun Play > Play-by-Post

[IC] New Beginnings DUSK

<< < (2/74) > >>

Thvor:

--- Quote from: farothel on ---"That's direct enough," Sammy remarked...."I guess we better warn the others," she added.

--- End quote ---

Sam nodded, continuing to eat his eggs Benedict. Working overseas could be fun, though he'd miss Lyra. Since it was Club work, he knew she'd understand, but..."Would be nice if this is the sort of trip we can bring guests on. Wonder what the job is," he said.

Mercy Merchant:
Snow's view of the weather outside the high-rise hotel window is hampered by the rise and fall of the man making love to her.  The evening before had gone swimmingly; her gown was just right, her hair was perfect, she had known the right things to say about the right subjects.  She had met the man in the lobby of his very nice hotel and the man had been impressed with her physical assets from the first look.  His eyes had  touched her body as she walked across the expansive space and his hands had touched her body in the rear of the limousine that quietly whisked them away to a nice restaurant, where they shared a cozy private booth and got to know each other better, which translated to him getting a good idea of what her body felt like.  Dinner had been great and the man even had some nice moves on the dance floor afterwards.  Back at the hotel, her clothes were almost off her in the elevator to the penthouse, and certainly were as soon as they entered the suite.  She had entertained the man for some time before he finally drifted off to sleep, exhausted.  For her part, Snow has played this game many times over the years and knows her job.  She has always considered it a bonus that she actually likes sex and is very good at it.  She gives the client her undivided attention and makes him feel that he is the man of the hour.  He does not even know the small things she does to make him a great lover.  He certainly tells her that she is worlds better than his shrewish wife, who just does not understand his needs any more.

He has wakened in a rather needy mood and is now in the process of showing her that he has stamina  to spare.  He has told her that he has a dinner meeting this evening that he wants her to attend with him and she knows that the extra gown she had brought with her will be just perfect.  The evening is taken care of, but that leaves most of the day and almost all of tomorrow for recreation, and it is pretty clear what sort of recreation the man is interested in.  Not for the first time, she silently thanks her corporate and Vory trainers for what they had taught her about being a Corporate Hostess.  She is well trained and skilled at this sort of thing and enjoys it, making it a win win for herself, the client, and the Vory.

farothel:

--- Quote from: Thvor on ---Sam nodded, continuing to eat his eggs Benedict. Working overseas could be fun, though he'd miss Lyra. Since it was Club work, he knew she'd understand, but..."Would be nice if this is the sort of trip we can bring guests on. Wonder what the job is," he said.

--- End quote ---

"In the message it says 'a team', so I assume it's for the entire team," Sammy said, "and if I recall correctly, most tropical places are not very nice places, so I doubt they would only need two smooth talkers, even if they can sling mojo.  I'm contacting the others and we can still see.  We need to ask anyway, now that we're an official team."

She composed a text message to the rest of the team, including Sam of course.
Me and Sam have a possible line on some work from a Ms. Johnson. She has a need for a team to accompany her on a trip overseas, somewhere tropical. She wants to meet tonight, at the 77 Club in Renton. There is a room reserved for 5 o’clock.  You guys interested?

HydroRaven:
The message from Sammy, which would otherwise have been a welcome sight on a morose day, actually annoyed Clementine a little bit. Surprised at her own reaction, Clem took a moment to glance at the calendar before composing her answer. Realizing this was surely a product of physiological processes, the ork shrugged off the negative emotions and began typing away.

<Yes, I know the place, I'll wait for you by the entrance.>

Mercy Merchant:
Various parts of Snow's body are quite busy when the message comes in and she delays answering until the man finishes and rolls off of her to lay quivering on the bed beside her.  She puts her head on his chest and curls in next to him as she composes her answer. 

>>Team.  Snow.  Very interested.  I am working this evening, though, and sadly unavailable to make the dinner meeting.  My current obligation is set to end tomorrow evening.  I know the 77 Club from previous employment and it is highly unlikely that you will be able to contact me while inside due to some quite good shielding there.  I also understand that the J might require an answer tonight and so leave my vote in Starlet's hands.  I assume that no other details are available at this time or you would have mentioned them.<<.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version