Shadowrun Play > Play-by-Post

Jialong Data Haven

<< < (3/40) > >>

Jan Schaefer:
(regarding the large piece of artwork) <ooc/> Yeah, I've had days when the foot odor was that bad.  Heh.  Enjoyed the post, thanks!  I'll get to work and post soon myself.  </ooc>

adzling:
<ooc> phew those are a few long posts there mathblade! +1 karma (making a total of +2 karma for posts here)! Next time I would suggest keeping things a little shorter, edit for emphasis! <ooc>

MathBlade:
Short post about a contact:

Jiao knows Ms. Wu from back in her shadow running days in Hong Kong. She normally operates out of a beauty parlor that Jiao frequented as a child before she learned the makeover spell. Occasionally before she went to Hong Kong she would go by for the latest bits of gossip and practice her Chinese and she would tell her about problems that corporate men and women had in the shop and she would fix them. She met Ms. Wu from her original corporate man in the backstory. Normally when she feels a need to gossip she will let them go do her nails or some such and just listen in.

adzling:
<ooc> great I like this.
What's her Beauty parlor's name?
Anything notable about her personality or appearance?
How about her meta-type?
Let's make this contact a good source for Corporate gossip in Hong Kong. Given the above I would assume her little manicure shop is in a nice part of town easily accessible by corporate wageslaves, either in a high end residential neighborhood or corporate business area. Perhaps Victoria Peak (high-end residential where your apt is) or Aberdeen neighborhood in the Southern Coast district (corporate enclave, where the Wuxing sky tower is).

take your pick!

+1 karma for your contact post!
<ooc>

adzling:
<ooc> this is now added to our Realmworks campaign as a point of interest. <ooc>

------------General info------------------

The Smiling Beauty Salon

The Wéixiào dì měinǚ ("Smiling Beauty" in Chinese) Beauty Parlor located in Aberdeen neighborhood in the Southern Coast district of Hong Kong caters to the many corporate wageslaves that work in the area. It is busy first thing in the morning, at lunch times and afterwork and closed on weekends. Operated by Mr's Wu for the past 20 + years it has become something of a fixture in the small corporate enclave. A small, cramped salon where it's easy to overhear conversations Wéixiào is a great place to collect corporate gossip for those in the know.

It's rumored that Mr's Wu aggregates the more juicy gossip and offers it to her more loyal customers depending upon the level of "tip" they leave.

----------personal contact info--------------
Jiao knows Ms. Wu from back in her shadow running days in Hong Kong. She normally operates out of a beauty parlor that Jiao frequented as a child before she learned the makeover spell. Occasionally before she went to Hong Kong she would go by for the latest bits of gossip and practice her Chinese and she would tell her about problems that corporate men and women had in the shop and she would fix them. She met Ms. Wu from her original corporate man in the backstory. Normally when she feels a need to gossip she will let them go do her nails or some such and just listen in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version