NEWS

[OOC] Missions 2 - Trash the Body Electric

• 1367 Replies

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« on: <04-15-11/0354:37> »
SPOILER WARNING: this game is played using the official Missions 02 - 04 Trash the Body Electric scenario. If you wish to ever play it do not read any further.

I am opening up another thread my friends,

on list are:
JDA, Chrona and Codac as well as Netzgeist, Sichr and Kouryuu.

If there are any changes to your cards, please update them and send to me compiled.

Chrona if you call any sprites make the rolls please.

Assume there is a one and a half of week break between the end of the last scenario and the begin of the new one.
If you socialize with any of your contacts it'll take time to make it worthwhile. You should socialize with all that are loyalty 3 or higher. Loyalty 3 take half of your day, loyalty 4 and up will take one.

It would help if all of you could post here the runner current status and dice pools in the Kot's format.

The rollercoster is going off again soon
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
  • The idea is to die young as late as possible -A.M.
« Reply #1 on: <04-15-11/0608:53> »

It would help if all of you could post here the runner current status and dice pools in the Kot's format.

The rollercoster is going off again soon
hope this will be correct way to do it, as i am no Mage i left those part out.

{Health: 0 / 10P and 0 / 10S damage, NO Wound penalty, No Stun penalty} | {Edge: 0/ 4} {Defense: 4; Initiative: 11; IP's: 3} |
{Ballistic Armor: 10; Impact Armor: 8 ; Mods : Thermal Dampening (4); Nonconductivity (4); Skinlink} |

A small introduction.

Concept:   
Infiltrator/Demolition expert + face features                 

Description:   
Former Corp [The Draco Foundation] spec. Op. Who faked his death. Gets angry if someone calls him Samuel

Name: Sam Mule
Alias: Serious Sam - SS. Race: Human
Sex: Male   Age: 21
Nationality: UCAS
Lifestyle: CAS Sector Loft - Low lifestyle(1 month paid)
Karma Spent/Total Karma: 0/0
Nuyen: (Left after chargen= 0¥ Starting Nuyen= 400¥ - 22,500¥ In Debt+2000¥ from Johnson) = - 20,100¥ in total; On Hand 2400¥
Motto: Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!

Personality/background

Sam was sold to the Corp as a child or maybe he is some sort of freakish experiment of a kind, the fact is Sam himself does not remember how it came to be, that he grew up in the Spec. Op. training facility in the „The Draco Foundation” Corp.

As far as Basic education is considered Sam got his fill. He not only did get the basic skills of Disguise, Infiltration and Demolitions, but also Basic Psychology and social interaction skills. The Corp even insisted him to have the mundane Math and natural sciences class. Languages, on the other hand, where fun to learn.

The Every day knowledge is not a thing you can get inside a secluded corp. compound. Mostly you get what you need and you need a lot of information on your targets. And the typical targets are criminal organization, mostly Yakuza and Triads, but many Mafia families have been targeted too.

Sam has no problem eradicating the Baddies, but his definition of baddies is a subject of discussion. Morals are the better part of this argument. Sam always tries to go for a non-lethal solution, but being a demolition expert it is not always easy. Sam’s Decision to fake his death to get rid of the corp. has been mostly because of the more unconsidered bombing tasks he was given in China town and other places where important Criminal Ringleaders commute.

After faking his death Sam has been working of his debt to a Mr. Johnson who not only lends him the [so desired, but most likely not his own] funds for doing it, but helped to make it happen. But this deal never came to fruition, because the Johnson vanished, just as Sam was prepared for his first mission. 20 Kg of plastic explosives and no targets, that will not end well.

Once seen you will remember him because of his Cyber Goth style, good thing you won't see him, at least, until its too late.
As a Day job he works in the Lunar Nocturne as a Bartender and if necessary as a bouncer, but that happens rarely in this kind of establishment

Attributes

BodyAgilityReactionStrength
45(7)1(7)3(5)
CharismaIntuitionLogicWillpower
443(5)4
EdgeResonance/MagicEssenceInitiative
401.3255/11 IP 1/3

Positive Qualities
Restricted Gear                     
Restricted Gear                     
Linguist                   
First Impression

Negative Qualities
In Debt (15000)                     
Hung Out to Dry                     
Day Job (2500¥/20hrs) ["Lunar Nocturne"]

Active Skills
Influence skill Group3
Athletics Skill Group1
Disguise [spec. in cosmetic]6
Infiltration [spec. in urban]4
Demolitions [spec. in plastic]4
Pistols [spec. in Tasers]4
Shadowing3
Palming2
Dodge [from skillsoft]4
Knowledge Skills
Corp - The Draco Foundation4
Criminal - Denver Gangs3
Criminal - Yakuza2
Criminal - Triads2

Language Skills
EnglishN
Cantonese2(4)
Japanese2(4)
German2(4)
French2(4)
Italian2(4)

Cyber/Bioware
CyberwareEssenceCostNotes
[R]Move-by-Wire System Rating 2[R]385,000¥+2 initiative pass, +4 reaction, +2 dodge skill,Skillwire Rating 4
Reaction Enhancer (2)0.620,000¥+2 reaction
Muscle Augmentation (2)0.414,000¥+2 strength
Cerebral Booster (2)0.420,000¥+2 logic
Radar Sensor (4)0.312,000¥Visibility modifiers ultrasound, penetrate 20 Barrier Structure ratings, detect persons, their cyberware, weapons
Sleep Regulator0.1510,000¥ sleep 3 hr/day or 48 hr awake with no modifiers
Skillwire Expert System0.13,000¥Can use edge for re-rolls on skillwire tests
Muscle Toner (2)0.416,000¥ +2 agility

Equipment
ArmourB/IMods
Form-Fitting Body Armor Half-Body Suit4/1none
Chameleon Suit 6/4Thermal Dampening(4), Nonconductivity(4), Skinlink
Forearm Guards0/1none
SecureTech Helmet0/2none
Street Clothes0/0none
CommlinkRe/Si/Fi/SyOperation SystemMods
Renraku Sensei2/4/6/4Iris OrbBiometric Lock, Armor Case 5
Commlink Soft-, hardwarepriceNotes
Activesofts R440000¥Dodge level 4
Subvocal Microphone           50¥–4 dice pool modifier to be heared in an audio Perception Tests     
Fake SIN                  (4)  4000¥Fake System Identification Number
3x Fake License  R41200¥concealed and carry; restricted weaponry;armour and accesory)
WeaponTypeMods
ZapdosYamaha PulsarShock Pad, Melee Hardening, Skinlink, Smartgun System, Personalized Grip, Chameleon Coating
Concealable Holster      accesory75¥
55x Taser Dart           275¥ammo
5x Spare Clips           accesory25¥
Sensory enchanmentspriceNotes
Goggles                     300¥
   -Vision Enhancement      R3  300¥adds 3 dice to visual Perception Tests
   -Vision Magnification           100¥zoom magnifies vision by up to 50 times(optical or electronic enhancement)
   -Thermographic           100¥Enables infrared vision, helps spot living beings in darknes darkness, check motor or machine has been running lately, and to track heat footprints.
   -Flare Compensation           50¥No modifers from blinding flashes, glare and heat flashes.
   -Image Link           25¥displays visual information in the field of vision or user’s retina
   -Smartlink           500¥interacts with a smartgun system for visual aid
Headphones             50¥300¥
   -Audio Enhancements       (3)300¥adds 3 dice to Listening Perception Tests
   -Select Sound Filter      (3)600¥allows the to block out background noise and focus on specific sounds, 3 groups
   -Spatial Recognizer           100¥receives +2 dice pool modifier Perception Tests to find the source sound.
B&E GearpriceNotes
Gecko Tape Gloves           250¥Climbing help
Autopicker R              (6) 1200¥open locks/td]
Maglock Passkey           (4)8000¥open maglocks
2x Microwire  100m           100¥
2x Standard Rope 100m          100¥
Combat Load Vest           300¥holds your stuff
White Noise Generator     (6) 300¥helps hide sounds
Gas Mask           100¥immune to airborne toxins, diseases
ExplosivespriceNotes
[R]20x Plastic explosives[R]  2000¥
20x Radio Detonator           800¥
20x Timer Detonator           700¥
20x Neuro-Stun           1200¥
20x Gas Grenade           400¥
10x Flash-Bang Grenade     300¥

Contacts
ContactC/L
"Lunar Nocturne" Club Owner3/2

That's all for today

A Friend is someone who helps you move,
A Good Friend is someone who helps you move a Body!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSzxAniRfAM
« Last Edit: <04-18-11/1026:03> by Kouryuu »
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best and expect nothing!
Matrix;speaking;thinking;ExternalSourcesLink
RainDragonBar

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
  • Serpens, nisi serpentem comederit, non fit draco
« Reply #2 on: <04-15-11/0647:31> »
Quote from: Character Status Sheet
{Health: 0 / 9P and 0 / 10S damage, NO Wound penalty} | {Edge: 0 / 4}
{Defense: 3; Initiative: 7; IP's: 1 | Matrix Initiative: 10; IP's: 2 | Matrix Initiative (Hot Sim): 11; IP's: 3}
{Ballistic Armor: 6; Impact Armor: 4}

Will present Fractal as soon as I have the time to write.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <04-15-11/1512:27> »
Cursor's current Lifestyle using: http://www.colugo.org/jmcmurra/generators/index.php?pageId=4&pageType=1

Comforts (Squatter)
You own a few pieces of furniture, but if anyone comes over, they'll probably have to sit on the floor. What you do have is scavenged, barely functional, and outdated.
Examples: There's a bare mattress on the floor, crates for a table, and a stolen folding chair.
Entertainment (Low)
You have a budget to cover some basics and enough to pay for a monthly subscription or two, all of it commercial-laden or low quality. You also can afford a few date nights and basic personal care.
Examples: You have a subscription to a few trid shows, music, or casual AR gaming sites with a vanilla avatar. Date night consists of a show at the local simsense theatre and dinner at the soy-noodle stand. You hang out at the local hole-in-the-wall club & bar with synthahol and recorded music. You make a monthly visit to the barbershop or low-end salon.
Necessities (Squatter)
You have a roof and three or four walls to keep you dry and keep the elements out. There's enough room for you to have a visitor, but if they want to spend the night, it'll be very cozy. You have limited power, light, and heat, either heavily rationed or with enough fuel to run portable sources a few hours a day. You might not suffer from malnutrition, but you certainly aren't the picture of health. Wireless coverage is spotty, at best.
Examples: You live in an abandoned building, a homeless shelter, a shantytown hut, or a coffin motel. You have enough food to eat at least one solid meal a day, but it's unprocessed, unflavored soy, and you drink rainwater or second-hand bottled water with it. You wear clothing from charity bins or the Salvation Army. You might have an army surplus sleeping bag and a flashlight.
Neighborhood (Squatter)
A step up from the lawless chaos of the streets, this neighborhood has some (mostly) inhabitable buildings, some shops or markets (which probably deal in barter or certified cred only), and a neighborhood watch or larger gang to provide security. Of course, anyone walking the streets had better be armed, but chances are you won't be killed just for your shoes. Police presence is minimal, although they will enter the area (heavily armed, of course) if there are major problems, such as high-profile serial killers. Residents tend to live crammed together in squatted buildings, but at least they have a roof and three or four walls. Garbage is collected by scavengers, or it accumulates in the alleys.
Limitations: You cannot choose higher than Middle for Comforts.
Examples: Most of Puyallup Barrens, parts of Everett (Seattle), Pomona (LA), parts of Kowloon Walled City (Hong Kong)
Security (Squatter)
You have somewhere to put your stuff, even if it's just a locked box inside your tiny hovel or a DIY storage unit. It's out of sight, but even common thieves will have little trouble getting access.Device Rating: 1; Professional Rating: 0
Examples: Locker at bus station, mechanical locks, scavenged safe.
Positive Qualities (5 LP)
Aspected Domain (5): Over time, many similar residents have manipulated the forces of magic here and groomed them to become aspected in favor of a particular magic tradition. This gives an aspected background count of 2 to that tradition (see p. 118, Street Magic).
Negative Qualities (0 LP)
--

Also if you allow it Kot says I can Have Stryker as a loyalty 5 contact.

I'll let you know about sprites but i'll probably keep what I've got.
« Last Edit: <04-15-11/1634:52> by Chrona »

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <04-15-11/1648:39> »
Well, fellow 'runners, time to present to unpresentable Fractal, the man with quite a lot of names, but not so many thar he can gets tired of the game:

Once you see Fractal you will remember him. Not by any really distinctive characteristic (except maybe for his silver hair, and when I say silver, I mean silver), just because there's something in him that is memorable and call the attention. And, if you frequent Denver's nightilife, chances are that you met him sometime.

An stylish and somewhat show-off elf who maybe keeps a little too much attention to his attires, Fractal has a melodious and abrangent voice who could put him as a great vocalist of any genre band; but if he works with one is by preparing it's shows special effects and graphic artwork, since digital art is where he really excels himself. His voice is more used in social interaction, and he has a knack for knowing how to deal with people. This often leads him into a position of negotiator, but his easy-caring way turns a little difficult for most to work with him.

Codac

• Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <04-15-11/1704:41> »
Roll to increase rating with Rick The Arms Dealer. 6d6.hits(5)=3

I'm pretty sick today but I'll try to get my updated card and everything to you soon.

Edit I guess I'll throw up some basic Background information about Calico.

2035 Birth in Costa Rica, Aztlan

2053 Enlistment in Aztlan Army

2053-56 Served in the Yucatan Peninsula with Aztlan Military

Late 2056 Badly wounded but saved by a group of 6 Mercenaries working for  the enemy, time spent with them while healing radically change world view.

2057-59 Fights against her old home with the mercenaries who had become close friends. Bounty for desertion placed on her head.

2060 All but two of the mercs (Rick and James) and her have been killed. Rick leaves and becomes a weapons dealer. James, who had become her lover, and her decide to retire and hire a smuggler to take them to Seattle where friends of James set them up with new identities and they begin to live quiet life.

Early 2070 James and 6 year old child are killed when bounty hunters attack their home. Both bounty hunters are also killed. She contacts Rick, who has set up shop in Denver, he says he can set her up with a couple jobs. she leaves to Denver where she begins life as shadowrunner.

Notes: She most likely won't be telling anybody about her past in Aztlan and she has Erased so searching her won't turn up much.
« Last Edit: <04-15-11/1716:29> by Codac »
"You Metahumans and your emotions are quite inefficient." ~Codac

"I am the Matrix." ~Codac

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #6 on: <04-16-11/0729:16> »
You have time for OOC rolls (sprites, spirits, equipment acquisition - other then explosives) until end of the Johnson meet.
For those who haven't sent me updated card, this is your deadline. After that, we use what I have now.

Denver Missions
running 13

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #7 on: <04-16-11/0811:40> »
OK my character see at my reference list in my signature. Character is done, but I will just for sure that I forgot something, look it over tomorow. It will be done 17.04.2011,15:00 CET

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <04-16-11/0931:21> »
Assume there is a one and a half of week break between the end of the last scenario and the begin of the new one.
If you socialize with any of your contacts it'll take time to make it worthwhile. You should socialize with all that are loyalty 3 or higher. Loyalty 3 take half of your day, loyalty 4 and up will take one.

So, it's a ten day period before the mission per se begins. Here's how Fractal spend this days:

Note: I'm without the books right now, so I don't know exactly how some of the rolls are made...

Day 1: Mostly doing nothing and playing with Mephistopheles. He also tries to Spoof part of his next month Lifestyle payment. (Just one roll, since I've spent most of the time with the cat - Hacking + Spoof http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2983580/ - 6 sucesses).
Day 2: Creating and recording some new patterns in some RFID tags
(Rolling Charisma + Glamour + Artisan + Specialty to design some new art; made it three times, since he wants to do some pieces;
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2983570/ - 7, 10 and 6 successes)
Rolling Computer +  Edit to record in RFID tags the art created above (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2983572/ - 5, 3 and 3 successes)
Day 3: Creating and recording art in RFID tags
(Same thing as before: first creating http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2983574/ - 9, 6 and 7 successes; then recording http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2983576/ - 1, 5 and 4 successes)
Day 4: Trying to Spoof the next month Lifestyle payment (Hacking + Spoof; Made two rolls, I don't remember how much time do someone spend in these attempts; http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2983578/ - one roll got 2 successes, the other got 6 successes)
Day 5: Trying to Spoof the next month Lifestyle payment (Again, same thing - http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2983580/, 5 successes and 4 successes)
Day 6: Going to a bar to talk to Quase-Nada, their subject will be the last job and underworld situation
Day 7: Pays Inkling a visit in his Tattoo parlor, where he spends some time talking to the clients.
Day 8: Meets Thorn in VR, where they talk about Denver politics tension
Day 9: Meets Thorn in real-life, talks about a new art project that could makes his cab more attractive
Day 10: Play with Mephistopheles and ends the day going to a bar with Inkling, they talk about the tattoo parlor financial situation.

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #9 on: <04-16-11/0937:39> »
In your case there is unlimited time :D
ten days limit are only for Cursor and Calico (and Wilco if he appear)

being fresh from creation, you may have one attempt at lifestyle spoofing. Further attempts will have to be done after the run within the same timeframe as others. I'll have to check the lifestyle spoofing rules though to give you the results

Denver Missions
running 13

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #10 on: <04-16-11/1008:39> »
In your case there is unlimited time :D
ten days limit are only for Cursor and Calico (and Wilco if he appear)

being fresh from creation, you may have one attempt at lifestyle spoofing. Further attempts will have to be done after the run within the same timeframe as others. I'll have to check the lifestyle spoofing rules though to give you the results

So to keep fit he plays around the city honing his skills.
Day 1 Day job + Parkour and FreeRunning
Day 2 Parkour and FreeRunning and wage slave shadowing
Day 3 Palming unsuspecting shoppers in the mall
Day 4 Day job + shadowing a group of mega posers to their home
Day 5 infiltrating a members only club by pretending to be a member and convincing the receptions
Day 6 Parkour and FreeRunning + Receiving an offer for a run.
Day 7 Palming practice in a stuffed bus in the rush hour + FreeRuning
Day 8 Day job + Parkour and FreeRunning
Day 9 socializing in different part's of the town, learning about their society
Day 10 Day job + bouncer duty, hopefully this will count for double shift.
Day 11 the Meeting + TBD

Just in case, feel free to ask or edit anything in those 10 days. Did no dice rolls in these training exercises, but I can do them if GM deem then necessary.
Sam has really nothing to do.

EDIT: Netzgeist. What's your Negotiation roll dice pool?
« Last Edit: <04-16-11/1018:09> by Kouryuu »
RainDragonBar

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #11 on: <04-16-11/1020:00> »
Okay, I just wanted to have some works of art already available for my guerrilla attempts...
May I consider some of my RFIDs are already worked out?

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #12 on: <04-16-11/1054:48> »
I spend atleast 1 Day per contact, I keep my sprites as is.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #13 on: <04-16-11/1055:51> »
If some contacts wont talk to me let me know

Oh and to those joining we use Blue for out loud, Green for Matrix/Subvocal and Whatever you want for anything else.
« Last Edit: <04-16-11/1102:00> by Chrona »

Kouryuu

• Prime Runner
« Reply #14 on: <04-16-11/1107:22> »
If some contacts wont talk to me let me know

Oh and to those joining we use Blue for out loud, Green for Matrix/Subvocal and Whatever you want for anything else.

Due noted, and edited.
Maroon - thinking, memories
RainDragonBar