Shadowrun Play > Character creation and critique

An Archive of Adepts - Walking the Ways

<< < (3/22) > >>

Critias:

--- Quote from: All4BigGuns on ---I'd like to suggest that all the augmented ones be moved into the 'Burnouts' list whether they have that Way mechanically chosen or not, as that is where they are headed.

--- End quote ---
I politely disagree, and just as politely suggest that if you really need to start up that argument again, you could do it in another thread instead of cluttering up this one.

Aria:
Added Picasso in the Speaker's Way and Switch in the Warriors Way - enjoy!

Aria:
Fade, warrior adept added...I've also posted a second thread for any comments on him because he needs some work  ::)

EDIT: With Xarin's permission I've posted up Pixel, the inspiration for Opium, Pixie artisan adept

SwampFox:
I'd like to offer up my wheelman/Smuggler Jackrabbit for the list, though I'm not sure what Way he would fall under, as well as Rattrap for the Silent Way, and Tenchi my Haruman Combat Monster for the Warrior's Way.  All at 400 BP+Karma.

Aria:

--- Quote from: SwampFox on ---I'd like to offer up my wheelman/Smuggler Jackrabbit for the list, though I'm not sure what Way he would fall under, as well as Rattrap for the Silent Way, and Tenchi my Haruman Combat Monster for the Warrior's Way.  All at 400 BP+Karma.

--- End quote ---
Added for you :)  Is that The Dodger on Jackrabbit's contact list?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version