Shadowrun Play > Gamemasters' Lounge

floorplan research Institut in urban area needed

<< < (2/2)

Universities and colleges can be a good source. There is usually a campus map (or use google maps) and then each individual building map; depends what level of detail you want.

That's great, thank you very much!

Michael Chandra:
By the way, they cost a few bucks, but Shadowplans have gorgeous maps: Full resolution is 210 pixels per square.


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version