Shadowrun General > General Discussion

Genesis Character Generator - Release Thread

<< < (2/6) > >>

taranion:

--- Quote from: Longshot23 on ---It's probably not a priority, but is there any way to determine that the installation is not (automatically) to C:\ ? Because I have drive space issues . . . .

--- End quote ---

You are referring to the directory where the application stores its auto-updated files? (In your user directory in a "genesis" subdirectory)?
Or about the directory where the MSI unpacks itself? (That should be selectable in the installer)

Longshot23:

--- Quote from: taranion on ---
--- Quote from: Longshot23 on ---It's probably not a priority, but is there any way to determine that the installation is not (automatically) to C:\ ? Because I have drive space issues . . . .

--- End quote ---

You are referring to the directory where the application stores its auto-updated files? (In your user directory in a "genesis" subdirectory)?
Or about the directory where the MSI unpacks itself? (That should be selectable in the installer)

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure, but there wasn't an option to install to a drive other than C:\ . . .

cuidaBeja:
I'm having a little trouble with links right now. The link at the top of this post gets a 404. After a bit of poking about though I found the download link though and holy crap this thing is great! You did a great job putting this together and your wife did an amazing job with the pdf exports!

One thing I'm dealing with though is the lack of item descriptions, though I see that it has the ability to load files for that. Is that something I have to whip up myself for copyright concerns?

Oh also I can't find a bug report link that leads me to the right page there, I got 404 from the project management hosting site . . .

Lethrendis:
I have a little question. In CBR, the price of the control rig is set as the square of Rating x 30,000. In Genesis, it is only Rating x 30,000. What's right?

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:
well, the CRB price is in black and white.

I know the Genesis guy peeks in to the forum here now and again, but not sure how often.  I'll see if I can get his attention.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version