Shadowrun General > General Discussion

Unpublished Drafts

(1/3) > >>

Ancient History:
For everybody who doesn't know me, I'm Bobby Derie and I used to write for Shadowrun. Several months back I terminated all my contracts with Catalyst Game Labs, the current license holders of Shadowrun, and withdrew all of my drafts for upcoming products. I made a promise then that I would release these drafts free to the public at some point, and I'm doing it again here, mainly because I can.

For anyone that might be interested in what might have been, these are my original final drafts for the Shadowrun sourcebooks Runner's Toolkit, Sixth World Almanac, Corporate Guide and Attitude. I had to edit and proof them mostly on my own, so you know who to blame if you come across a typo or something that doesn't add up correctly. The exception is PACKS, which was proofed with the aid of volunteers and laid out by Platinum.

Disclaimer: The Topps Company, Inc. has sole ownership of the names, and/or any proprietary material used in connection with the game Shadowrun. The Topps Company, Inc. is not affiliated with the author, Robert Derie, in any official capacity whatsoever. The information contained in these documents is for non-commercial entertainment purposes only.

The following draft was originally submitted for Runner's Toolkit:
[*]Pre-Generated Auxillary Character and Kit System (PACKS)
[/list]

The following drafts were originally submitted for the Sixth World Almanac:
[*]The Year 2029

[*]Amazonia

[*]Aztlan

[*]Canton Confederation

[*]Caribbean League

[*]Confederation of American States

[*]Indian Union

[*]Japanese Imperial State

[*]Peru

[*]Tír na nÓg

[*]Yakut

[*]All Sixth world nation drafts
[/list]
The following drafts were originally submitted for Corporate Guide:
[*]The Megacorporate Shuffle

[*]Mitsuhama

[*]Manadyne & Mangadyne

[*]All three corporate drafts
[/list]
The following draft was originally submitted for Attitude:
[*]The Untethered Life
[/list]

Critias:
Those links are all jacked up (on my end, at least).

Mooncrow:

--- Quote from: Critias on ---Those links are all jacked up (on my end, at least).

--- End quote ---

Same here; you can make them work with some copy/paste and some editing though.

Ancient History:
Verdamnt autocomplete code. Links are fixed now.

Mooncrow:
Yes, working fine now, and thank you very much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version