[6WE] Character Build Thread

• 41 Replies

markelphoenix

• Omae
« Reply #30 on: <08-22-19/2012:10> »
     10 Novacoke Grenades
::record scratch::
::freeze frame::

...huh. That's a thing I never would have thought of. The intention is an AoE buff cloud, right?

Creative problem solving at it's finest.

Scene: The crowd gathers to celebrate the release of the latest Trid, "Henry Putter and the Three Quarter Blood Elf Poser", when all of a sudden......Novacoke

The intention is the opposite of crowd control. Public gathering + novacoke grenades = riot. Plus, putting drugs in grenades is just fraggin' funny.

Hephaestus

• Omae
  • "Milk Run" is a mighty weird way to spell TPK
« Reply #31 on: <08-22-19/2030:19> »
     10 Novacoke Grenades

...huh. That's a thing I never would have thought of. The intention is an AoE buff cloud, right?

Scene: The crowd gathers to celebrate the release of the latest Trid, "Henry Putter and the Three Quarter Blood Elf Poser", when all of a sudden......Novacoke

The intention is the opposite of crowd control. Public gathering + novacoke grenades = riot. Plus, putting drugs in grenades is just fraggin' funny.

This guy gets it.

Jimmy_Pvish

• Newb
« Reply #32 on: <08-23-19/0257:32> »
     10 Novacoke Grenades

This guy gets it.

Why are we not funding this?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #33 on: <08-23-19/0823:15> »
     10 Novacoke Grenades

This guy gets it.

Why are we not funding this?
Let me send you my PayPal info.

...on second thought, no.

Finstersang

• Omae
« Reply #34 on: <08-23-19/0836:13> »
Are these spambots promoting spambots?  :P

penllawen

• Omae
  • Let's go. In and out. Twenty minute milk run.
« Reply #35 on: <08-23-19/0856:58> »
Are these spambots promoting spambots?  :P
Which makes a twisted sort of sense.

Reminds me of the old joke about an SEO consultant trying to give someone their business card, only to be told "Keep it. If I can't find you online, I'm not hiring you."

kr3wZ

• Newb
« Reply #36 on: <08-23-19/0938:49> »
I had an idea and started creating a human NPC named CLEO that the runners might have to save/interact with who is a Mage who discovered he could discern what people were thinking, know if they were telling the truth, etc.  He had spells like Analyze Truth, the one that let's you see into their thoughts and any other similar spells in the 6E CRB.  Basically he was an information broker and would stumble across information he wasn't supposed to and the runners would have to help him/get the info from him.  I'll try to write up a post for him later.

Hephaestus

• Omae
  • "Milk Run" is a mighty weird way to spell TPK
« Reply #37 on: <08-23-19/1354:12> »
I had an idea and started creating a human NPC named CLEO that the runners might have to save/interact with who is a Mage who discovered he could discern what people were thinking, know if they were telling the truth, etc.  He had spells like Analyze Truth, the one that let's you see into their thoughts and any other similar spells in the 6E CRB.  Basically he was an information broker and would stumble across information he wasn't supposed to and the runners would have to help him/get the info from him.  I'll try to write up a post for him later.

"The cards don't lie!"

Dangermaus

• Newb
« Reply #38 on: <01-29-20/2033:15> »
Hey Fastjack, that Character art your? If so it's quite nice.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #39 on: <01-29-20/2243:55> »
Thanks! I'm going to have to do a deep dive to find who sent it to me. I had it around here somewhere...

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #40 on: <01-30-20/1654:19> »
It's from the 1994 Shadowrun video game for Genesis. The silver guy in the foreground is the PC (Joshua) who is attacking a Datastore in the Matrix (the floating cube in the distance).

Here's a YouTube vid of a similar encounter: https://youtu.be/s_1iL7OdKAw?t=134

Good game. I've played through it several times, including once or twice on a Genesis back in the day.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #41 on: <01-30-20/2208:40> »
It's from the 1994 Shadowrun video game for Genesis. The silver guy in the foreground is the PC (Joshua) who is attacking a Datastore in the Matrix (the floating cube in the distance).

Here's a YouTube vid of a similar encounter: https://youtu.be/s_1iL7OdKAw?t=134

Good game. I've played through it several times, including once or twice on a Genesis back in the day.
I thought he was talking about the art for my character, Mercedes.