NEWS

Samantha Villiers Death

• 11 Replies

belaran

• Omae
« on: <03-12-16/0435:32> »
Hi,

When/where/how did she died exactly ? Which books is mentioning death (Market Panic is stating it, but not given any info).

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <03-12-16/1217:29> »
Hard Targets. She's not the only one who dies in there, either.

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <03-13-16/1455:07> »
OK, I've read that in Hard Target indeed, but somehow it gave me the impression it was a recap' from an other source. But again an event with no actual date (even month will do). As Hard Target is released on Jackpoint on the 28/11/2077, and there is no mention (IIRC) of her death in Bloody Business (7/2/2077), we can assume it happened somewhere in between.

Honestly, it would be nice to have some dates and an official chronology up to date. I'm pretty sure people at Catalyst actually need that anyway, and it would help us (GMs) to not get our wire crossed...

DeathStrobe

• Omae
  • Front Range Free Decker
« Reply #3 on: <03-13-16/1739:02> »
If you got sometime, take your best guess and toss it into the Shadowrun wiki's timeline.

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <03-14-16/0846:31> »
Just did. Hope this will trigger some feedbacks (and maybe lead to some more updates):

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <03-25-16/1233:29> »
Happy to see that my few updates seems to have triggers some more updates on the timeline. Boston lockdown has (finally) been added.

TonyK

• Chummer
  • 20 year on-and-off SR fan...
« Reply #6 on: <04-20-16/1553:35> »
Happy to see that my few updates seems to have triggers some more updates on the timeline. Boston lockdown has (finally) been added.
Going to have to update it again after the Seattle boxed set. *grin*
My fave quote from SRR: "Damn you Mike Pondsmith"

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #7 on: <04-24-16/0025:11> »
Oh? Did something happen of note in Seattle?

TonyK

• Chummer
« Reply #8 on: <04-26-16/1448:13> »

While the boxed set doesn't talk about how she died, it does add some interesting background and fallout from her death.  I don't want to get into it more unless you are okay with spoilers (with appropriate spoiler tag).

Nightmare

• Chummer
  • Freelance merc, runner, and assassin
« Reply #9 on: <04-26-16/1606:02> »

While the boxed set doesn't talk about how she died, it does add some interesting background and fallout from her death.  I don't want to get into it more unless you are okay with spoilers (with appropriate spoiler tag).

Wakshaani is being hilarious..he works for Catalyst so he knows what went down in the boxed set....

TonyK

• Chummer
« Reply #10 on: <04-26-16/1620:08> »

Wakshaani is being hilarious..he works for Catalyst so he knows what went down in the boxed set....
D'oh!  Well played.

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #11 on: <04-28-16/0956:18> »
I have yet to read the Seatle update but if somebody beat me to hit, please update this thread and/or the timeline ! Thanks !