NEWS

Celedyr's labs in Albuquerque

• 5 Replies

belaran

• Omae
« on: <11-10-15/0953:17> »
In Stolen Souls and Storm Front, it is mentionned that FastJack (or some other Jackpointers) did a run inside the secret facilities of Celedyr and discovered that the shitload of mainframes running there (as mentionned in Clutch of Dragons) were used to keep IA and eGhost prisonner to be experimented on...

Can somebody points me to the book or sourcebook covering this run and discovery ?

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1 on: <11-10-15/1403:03> »
It isn't in one of the books, specifically. It is one of those things that happened 'off camera', as it were.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <11-10-15/1527:25> »
In Stolen Souls and Storm Front, it is mentionned that FastJack (or some other Jackpointers) did a run inside the secret facilities of Celedyr and discovered that the shitload of mainframes running there (as mentionned in Clutch of Dragons) were used to keep IA and eGhost prisonner to be experimented on...

Can somebody points me to the book or sourcebook covering this run and discovery ?

The Clutch of Dragons, Celedyr's subchapter (p. 72) in the Nests, Caves, and Hoards chapter.

belaran

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <11-10-15/1847:07> »
@Crimsondude I've read this part (mentioned in my first post) - it does mention the mainframes farms, but it does not state that they contains IA and eGhost, and Fastjack does not appears in the discussion.

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #4 on: <11-12-15/0222:19> »
As far as we're aware, what you have stated covers the entirety of the conversation of the run and its subsequent discovery.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <11-12-15/1305:38> »
@Crimsondude I've read this part (mentioned in my first post) - it does mention the mainframes farms, but it does not state that they contains IA and eGhost, and Fastjack does not appears in the discussion.
I missed you mentioning Clutch, and I was thinking of something else.