NEWS

Re: [IC] Prelude: Teddy

• 64 Replies

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #60 on: <01-28-17/1651:27> »
Oz basically races you to the Asylum [spoiler]I'm assuming those were the directions you gave him[/spoiler].  Once there he gets out of the car and walks up to you with a contemplative look on his face.  Not bad.  I think 7k is a bit much though and she feels like she has a little less get up and go than she used to.  I'll give ya 5200 for it.  You got a run here?  Who's hiring, Jesus or Jeanette?  If it's Jeanette, thank your lucky stars.  That girl has a body built for breaking beds.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #61 on: <01-28-17/1701:16> »
Tedd said "Common OZ,  you can do better than 5.2k  - the car was reconstructed by hand and still holds most of its value... Besides if anyone else had fixed it you had to pay them for picking up the car as well. Let's settle at 6.5k? "
[spoiler]Negotiation: 4d6t5 3[/spoiler]
Once they settle up for the price he says.

"No idea, who...  I hope it goes well. I'll keep an eye open for that Jenette "

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #62 on: <01-29-17/2158:09> »
I know yer in a hurry Teddy but come on...I'll give you 6.2 and I'm being generous here.  He holds up a cred stick.  We got a deal?
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #63 on: <01-30-17/0552:47> »
"You drive a hard bargain, Oz - but 6.2k are fine. " said Tedd, he took the credstick and entered the building looking for Jack.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #64 on: <01-30-17/1340:42> »
You enter to find Sky about nod off but are qucikly bustled up to the roof.  You can start posting in Da Bears now.