NEWS

Denver Missions

• 3 Replies

sonofmus

• Newb
« on: <06-06-19/2105:38> »
Hello community,
Anyone in the Denver area interested in starting a gaming group for N-T missions?

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <06-06-19/2114:11> »
Hello community,
Anyone in the Denver area interested in starting a gaming group for N-T missions?

I don't know if Colorado Springs is close enough for you to consider, but we play SRM every Saturday @ 1pm.  We're doing both Chicago and N-T both, since at our tempo we can't keep playing N-T over and over and over :D

Certainly once Season 10 and the 2019 CMPs become available we'll be running all of those.  I'm sure we could be talked into running Season 9s, too!
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

sonofmus

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <06-06-19/2148:25> »
Def interested in this!  Gamer's Haven? 
I couldn't play every Saturday - would be facing divorce!  But if you would take a drop in every few weeks I'd love a seat if you have one open.

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #3 on: <06-06-19/2213:31> »
Def interested in this!  Gamer's Haven? 
I couldn't play every Saturday - would be facing divorce!  But if you would take a drop in every few weeks I'd love a seat if you have one open.

I'll PM you our FB group!
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.