NEWS

Shadowrun Icebreakers

• 5 Replies

Adder

« on: <03-15-15/2301:11> »
Fun little activity we played today as the party was waiting in the van for their extraction target to show up.

They first played "Never have I ever..." (and I made them hold up their fingers IRL for extra entertainment) followed by "Two truths and a lie."

The best part was that they have a free spirit that follows them around and crops up occasionally, and she played as well at the end:
1. I have previously destroyed a world
2. My favorite color is purple
3. I see a team of assassins currently headed towards this van

...which led to the party's eyes going  :o (none of the above were true, the spirit is still learning the concepts of truth and lies)

Just thought I'd share an idea you can run with your team that can lead to interesting character development and sharing without one of those awkward backstory monologues.

Lethal Joke

• Chummer
  • Hahahahahahaha
« Reply #1 on: <03-15-15/2328:33> »
Hahaha.
That's funny. And kind of awesome.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #2 on: <03-16-15/0013:48> »
ROFL that's quite excellent!
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Lighthouse

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <05-10-15/0227:41> »
 ;D
"Fish gotta swim You know what I'm sayin." Omar

Zukkel

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <05-11-15/0312:36> »
I really like that. But be careful of characters playing games in games. One of them might bring out character sheets, a rule book and some dice ;)

Spooky

• Omae
  • If you run, you'll only die tired.
« Reply #5 on: <05-15-15/0017:24> »
I really like that. But be careful of characters playing games in games. One of them might bring out character sheets, a rule book and some dice ;)
Wouldn't be the first time...
(cough) ummm....
nevermind.
Spooky, what do you do this pass? Shoot him with my thunderstruck gauss rifle. (Rolls)  8 hits. Does that blow his head off?