NEWS

[IC] Work?

• 1 Replies

Black Bart

• Chummer
« on: <01-21-16/0328:14> »
>>>>>>[Hoi, chummers. A friend of mine told me about this place to look for work, in kind of deep with some... Well unsavory individuals. Looking for an opportunity to make some cold hard cash. Pending a few obligations I will be up and running in no time.]<<<<<

--Black Bart (03:28:14/01-21-16)
« Last Edit: <01-21-16/0334:44> by Black Bart »
Don't tell Lynn I'm not working right now...

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #1 on: <01-21-16/2309:37> »
>>>>>[ Y'know, I didn't like the 'hoi chummers' shadowchatter when it was popular.  I can still remember KA-POW! KA-POW! running 'hoi, shadowteens!!' hyperexcitement ads all over the grid back in '52.  Irritated the hell out of me.
          That's the reason they don't do it any more.
          Depends on your skillset, though, Bart.  Drop over into the main line and tell us what you can do and what you're willing to do - not always the same thing, you know?  If your soul is as dark as your name, though, I may have a 'go fish' job for you.  Not a lot of cash by my standards, but depending on how deep you're in, and with whom, well - it could help. ]<<<<<
          -- The Wyrm Ouroboros (23:15:00/01-21-2078)
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.