NEWS

Jack B Nimble in 5th ed

• 3 Replies

Lorebane24

• Omae
« on: <01-30-16/0058:06> »
Has this thing shown up, like, ever?  Do we know what it looks like or where it is?  I was thinking about painting it kind of like Neruomancer's Dixie Flatline and having it show up in the NeoNet Towers if there is nothing concrete out on it.
The power of the Tri-Horse!

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #1 on: <01-30-16/1118:06> »
Jack B Nimble has not been seen since System Failure, when Jormungand ripped the encryption apart, and it went around and started 'saving' Crash victims as e-ghosts. Its true nature and what has become of it are complete mysteries. Though, since neither Big D nor Captain Chaos could break the decryption, I've always had the idea that it is either the work of a genius like Leonardo, or a Resonance construct of some sort.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <01-30-16/1257:50> »
I was under the impression that JackBNimble fulfilled its purpose when it created digital copies (aka e-ghosts) of people caught in the crash, such as Captain Chaos and Alice.

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #3 on: <02-06-16/1421:14> »
I was under the impression that JackBNimble fulfilled its purpose when it created digital copies (aka e-ghosts) of people caught in the crash, such as Captain Chaos and Alice.

I know what you ate referring to, but if you go back and re-read,

JbN actually says to Fastjack. 'An error has occurred during your copying'... (or something to that effect). So something went wrong with it...

And then there is a little hidden nugget of fluff in 4e, linking JbN to the crash 2.0 survivors monument......
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.