Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Shadowrun PDF's

(1/2) > >>

Ed:
Hi,

Is there any information on what books are next up (if any) to be released for PDF's?  I was wondering if there is any interest in putting up some of the classic modules from the previous editions like Dreamchipper, etx? 

Also, will the Denver: City of Shadows boxed set ever be scanned for PDF release?  I imagine putting a boxed set into PDF is a little more demanding than a regular release.

Thanks,

Ed

FastJack:
Catalyst doesn't announce release dates until the product is ready for release. So, in the case of PDFs, usually we find out it's ready when they announce it's available for purchase NOW. ;)

I did comment on a Denver PDF release (as well as the old Seattle [FASA7201] book) when California Free State came out and JMH mentioned that he had to look through his PDF stack.

Angelone:
Just guessing, but from the beginning and certain comments within This Old Drone, War! and Milspec seem to be next in the chute.

JM_Hardy:

--- Quote from: Angelone on ---Just guessing, but from the beginning and certain comments within This Old Drone, War! and Milspec seem to be next in the chute.

--- End quote ---

That's the truth! Also look for Runner's Toolkit soon, I hope, and, in the PDF line, a book called Parazoology.

I have a PDF of Denver: City of Shadows, but it's not searchable, which hurts its value considerably.  We have a number of classic adventures posted and for sale i(like Dragon Hunt, Shadows of the Underworld, Missions, Renraku Arcology: Shutdown, Harlequin, and more). I'm always happy to hear what people want, so I can try to dig it up.

Jason H.

Bull:
I'm hoping to talk Jason into releasing one of my favorites as a classic companion to SRM 04-00 in a couple months ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version